Which football league is the most competitive?

Which football league is the most competitive?

• Serie League (A) (Italy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • league (1) (France)

• Major League Soccer (USA)

• Bundes League (Germany)

• Total voters
Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Premier league (England and Wales)
Liga BBVA (Spain)
Serie League (A) (Italy)
league (1) (france)
Major League Soccer (USA)
Bundes League (germany)

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the premier league was always the most competitive among their teams, but the strongest teams are already known to be the Spanish league with this last 5 years of hegemony in europe.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the premier league was always the most competitive among their teams, but the strongest teams are already known to be the Spanish league with this last 5 years of hegemony in europe.
I Agree! :)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
soccer

i think its epl by and its not even close with those 5- really good teams at the top the others have maybe 2 tops

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Every team can beat any other team. Always a chance that the game will be competitive.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
English Premier League! I expect this year a great battle for the title. Although at first glance City and Liverpool are the biggest favorites, I think Arsenal and Chelsea may also create problems. Let's see, it will be interesting!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the English Premier League is the richest, but still the Spanish League is stronger, as it shows in the Champions League and the Europa League. the rest of the League can not boast of competition with them.

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Premier League, no doubt.
Great players, big clubs, huge attendances, great stadiums, everything is on highest level.
I personally love italian league also, but quality decreased in last decade, sadly..
Ofcourse, there are also Spanish la liga and German bundes liga.
If we take all parameters, EPL is one step ahead of other leagues.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
English Premier League !

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lately I do not follow these tournaments, but let it be Premier League

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier league (England and Wales)!!! because here the highest competition for the championship!!!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Liga have few teams that are way stronger than others , dominating them , running for the title always the same two and sometimes a third part tries to catch up a little , but in premier league too many strong teams and you never know the outcome ( leicester ), more thrill and many good games. youll have to wait for the classico or few other occasions to see a good game on la liga while on premier league its every week end. for the german league kind of as the spanish one , italian used to be the best it decreased but still watchable , league 1 is a training camp for psg XD my personal opinion)

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Spanish league is boring, it's always boring to watch 2 teams always win, the Spanish league does not have much competitiveness of strong teams, only two teams predominate, Barcelona and Real Madrid

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I voted Premier League, but IMO the awesome Championship is the most competitive league in the world.

Very tough and exhausting for the teams league, every year there is a team that comes from out of nowhere and goes to the first places, a team who is considered a favourite but at the end they finish poorly, etc

When it comes to Premier League. this year we have Manchester City as the big favourite, but Liverpool is super strong and can make the big surprise. But below them, we have about 5-6 teams that will fight for the next 2 remaining places for next year's Champions League.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without any hesitation "Premier League" is the most competitive league of football , with some spectacular games where most teams are balanced and have important players... at the opposite side I find the French championship "League 1" where PSG has no opponent !!! But let's not forget that the world champion is France but none of the first 11 of the French who won the World Cup does not play in the "League 1" !!

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League is the most competitive without any doubts. Its players have a great goal that makes them fight on the field. That's why it is worth watching.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Premier League (England and Wales) is the strongest. I know this does not prove they are not well in the Champions League. The second is Liga BBVA (Spain), behind him, after Serie A (Italy) and Bundes league, Ligue 1.
I do not know how it came to the list Major League Soccer (USA).

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Premier league is the most competitive!

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Premier league (England and Wales)
Liga BBVA (Spain)
Serie League (A) (Italy)
league (1) (France)
Major League Soccer (USA)
Bundes League (Germany)
Maybe LaLiga Sp is most a beautiful , Premier League UK most interesting and Seria A os most dynamics football and the other are trash.

N

nathan66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is MLS even in the list ... No offense but that championship is not really good ... I'm not even sure they deserve a top 10 in the UEFA country coefficient ranking.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, if you take the results of recent years in the Champions League and in the Europa League, it seems that the Spanish championship is the strongest, but it is a controversial issue, in Spain there are two super clubs real and Barcelona, and if you take in the English League, there are more equal clubs, two teams from Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham , the composition of the most competitive in the English Premier League, the rest are inferior in Germany one super club Bayern, in Italy Italian Juventus!

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Premier League is the strongest in the world!

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know it's kinda a race between English and Spanish club. I kinda like Spanish football better, it's kinda nicer, if i can put it that way.