-------------
AND Why?)

P

Pablo24A

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people stay on the goal average or the titles. So we rarely see a not forward player in the discussion

I think a bit different. My way to say who is better is watching them play and see their ability (shooting, passing, defending...). If I have to choose one player to star building a team I would pick Tony Kroos.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the best and why?)
Ronaldo
Messi
Ibra
-------------
AND Why?)

Messi is the best soccer player now. Tho I got disappointed with him cos he left the team of argentina. A sportman cant do such things...especially not when he is the best.
If he wont play in the olympics' team, he will be hated in Argentina (with reason)...
I'm curious about argentinian cc members what they think about it.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betwen these 3 i think Ronaldo.
But if you watch football talent there is just 1 player it is Ronaldinho :D

Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great lion

Best is a legend Lev Yashin of the USSR !! Not what Messi and Ronaldo to him can not compare !! Man played for the country and not for the money !!!

partyboy392

partyboy392

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite player is Cristiano Ronaldo. I like a lot of players, but he is my favourite. He plays for Real Madrid FC and portugal. He is my favourite because he is all that embodies beautiful football. His style is my style, which is why I like it. He plays with speed, but also with skill. He doesn't depend 100% on power, and simply doing a pass and go. He plays artistically, beautifully, but also plays quick.
He also doesn't play for the money. As much as people would like to think so, (because come on, he's so easy to pick on) he's really dedicated to the actual game and his team.

I

Ilshat Galimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo? I remember him 17-y. old. He was falling and crying every 5 minutes. Sugar-boy.
Messi - genius. But... I don't know, I can't say he's my favorite.
Ibra is too old... And he is not lucky.

fletch92

fletch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why only concentrate on players who score goals... for example on EURO 2016, probably the best player was Pepe... No one could go past him

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo is a product of hard training)
Messi is a talent from God
Both legends

Nikolay23

Nikolay23

Rock Star