Football club barcelona in decline?

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question does not arise because of yesterday's result against Getafe, but because of everything that is happening within the club. If the squad cannot play as a team, they will surely not find the optimal results to which we are so used, even if they have very good players.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
Abrir en el Traductor de Google
Come

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly so, and its painful for a fan admit. With the whole thing is just too "messy" now. The leadership has been fueled by greet lately.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that decline is a very strong word, the team is just going through a bad phase, because it needs a makeover and in a competitive sport like football this is normal.

A

ACMYC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barca will achieve nothing this season. Messi is waiting for the end of the season. He will leave the club. Barca similar to Osasuna.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think all big clubs are in decline since there are no such big stars who can replace a Messi or Ronaldo 100%. Maybe it will be good for the sport cos the top 5 will be weaker and other teams will be able to defeat them.

M

MrA1997

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barca can't be number one forever. The way football has been since returning from covid-19, every major team have played very poorly. I mean just 1 example, liverpool losing 7-2 to west ham.. never in a million years would i have ever seen that being a result.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I don´t think so.Even though,Barcelona is not in its prime,it is still one of the greatest teams in Europe.The team played well in Turin and will fight for being the best both in Champions and The Liga..

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona's decline is obvious. in the championship they play very unconvincingly, make mistakes and goals are hard to give. but in the Champions League they are fine, will definitely be in the playoff and still remain a team capable of beating any team in Europe.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many changes are expected to occur for the next season. Messi must go to Manchester City, the president has just resigned...

I don't think Ronald Koeman is the right name for a new winning team, I would hire another coach. It will also be necessary to sign some great player to replace Messi. Obviously, nobody will do what he did, but an impact name will be needed.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the result of bad manegment. All this start after Neymar transfer to PSG.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is certain that a reorganization has begun at Barcelona. Nothing stays forever, everything changes.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes. Even if they have some young and talented players like Ansu Fatti or Petri, with Leo messi on his final stage of career, it is hard for Barca to reproduce the performance that the team had let's say 10 years ago with Guardiola. It's take time and good strategy to reach that peak again.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question does not arise because of yesterday's result against Getafe, but because of everything that is happening within the club. If the squad cannot play as a team, they will surely not find the optimal results to which we are so used, even if they have very good players.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
Abrir en el Traductor de Google
Come

Barca has been in decline for years , just the results hides it for most seasons , except ofc for last season in which people finally realized how bad Barca state actually is .

Yesterday's win against Dyn.kyiv in the UCL came after a horrendous performance against a team how has more than 12players missing due to covid19 (wishing them well asap)

The board has runies our beloved club for so long . hopefully after this year election the new board can put it back on the right track !