Football has changed

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gambling on matches has changed football a lot We don t see fair football nowdays .. They all play for money Do you agree that match prefixes include even the best leagues in the world ?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now in soccer begin to enter video reviews, to disqualify football players after the match for simulation. so the soccer goes to honesty. as for money in soccer, without it not to get to already anywhere. a game is very popular, broadcastings attract sponsors. let money, than without them will be better in soccer.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The doctor heals for money, the teacher teaches for money, the builder builds for money, the player plays for money. Everything is natural. It should be so. In occasion of that that money have spoiled football. I disagree. When I watch football, I enjoy playing good teams. And for me it does not really matter who earns how much. I just get pleasure from my favorite game.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gambling on matches has changed football a lot We don t see fair football nowdays .. They all play for money Do you agree that match prefixes include even the best leagues in the world ?
Yes, the money that is involved on sports nowadays has changed it for sure! The soccer teams for example prefer money than win a match.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
then that the players play for money is normal, but the fact that the runaway salary is very large it affects badly the game in the team, for example, one gets five million and another partner on the team 225 million and gets a negative situation in the team and influences the game as a result.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats right, especially in italy there is a lot ofcorruption, we all remmeber when juventus gone to serie b :D

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not been interested in football for a long time, but I really love it. I have not heard about the news that video reviews are being introduced. I think it has long been necessary to introduce video reviews, the question is why it was not done before? Maybe because of the money? :)

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Things changed after the amount of money.The teams are corrupted and the love of sports isn't like in the past.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It become a big business. Everyone wants a piece of the action.

Some teams are so rich, it´s hard to the other to compete against. They hire the best from everywhere. Real Madrid for example. Only a couple are from Spain.

ALPH4x0MEGA

ALPH4x0MEGA

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Agree with Max Diver, just look at the French Ligue 1 Conforama and compare PSG with the other team, this isn't fair at all.