freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm starting to make small bets on football, is there a site that shows the bets that people most make? to be able to base the bets on what people are making?

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think you have to analyze the games of the teams you want to bet on, and another strategy and few games!

O

oleg1997

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If it were so easy to make money on bets, everyone would do that, it's stupid, it's better to bet according to statistics

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes I agree to use the statistics, so I made a poisson table, using data of winning goals, defeats, to follow if the statistics will be similar to the final result. Of course there are always results that are out of the ordinary in football.

J

juntao

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man City

Any Manchester game I bet Manchester I win 95% of the time

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL low risk bets would be Tampa or Kansas City money line. Looking at 3 or 4 to 1 against most but these teams have proven they are winners and they can overcome adversity to find the win.

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Jay wants to know

What is the best betting place for football that is legal in New York

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of such sites, and especially different groups on social networks. For free, rarely anyone uploads, try googling Alvin Almazov, I used to follow him for a long time, the truth.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips