Football betting!

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!!!

Here I will share with you my thoughts on betting on football. Predictions will be only those on which I put myself. I mainly watch matches of the Premier League and the Champions League therefore I will bet only on these matches. Sometimes there will be forecasts for the matches of other championships.
May good luck come with us)));)

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lyon - Zenith
first handicap -1 * 2.39
I was looking for the first match for a long time. I would like to start my flow of bets with a confident victory, and so I came to the conclusion that it would be best to start with the Champions League match. dda lyon is not very confident playing in the championship of france but ue zenith the game is not the best, so to speak. the level of the championship of France is certainly not the highest, but the championship of Russia is even worse and the status of these clubs at different levels of the game. the group is complex and every victory is important, therefore Lyon will try to make a result from the very beginning.

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Borussia Dortmund - Barcelona
match 3 total over * 1.86
The match promises to be fun. both teams love to attack and score, and Barcelona has a very convenient opponent for Borussia since Barcelona likes to own the ball and Borussia will calmly counter attack. I think there will be a lot of goals. I would still risk putting Borussia to victory for 3.06, but this is dangerous.

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Napoli - Liverpool
individual liverpool total 1.5 over * 2.06
here I will beat because I have been a fan of Liverpool for more than 15 years and this bet is more from personal sympathies for the club

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea - Valencia
total more than 3 * 2.76
total chelsea 1.5 over * 1.98
I expect the most goals in the first round of the Champions League in this match. both teams know how to score, but they can miss even more. the last matches for both ended with a score of 5-2, though Chelsea won and Valencia lost to Barcelona

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Good luck with your bets ;)

So you have like unlimited bankroll for this (i hope) and it'd be great to know how much money you actually bet on these selections ... also it'd be nice if you'd name which site(s) you're using to make bet(s) ... :)

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with your bets ;)

So you have like unlimited bankroll for this (i hope) and it'd be great to know how much money you actually bet on these selections ... also it'd be nice if you'd name which site(s) you're using to make bet(s) ... :)

I had a bankroll of only $ 116 before I bet on these matches. I put not much that I advise everyone else. it is a game and anything can happen. I always put from 3% to 10% on any bets it all depends on the coefficient. if the coefficient is more than 2.3 then I put 3%; if from 1.5 to 2 I put from 7% to 10%. in the future I will rivet screenshots with my bets. at the moment it is a little not convenient for me. since I put it on my smartphone and on the forum I’m sitting with a PC. and on the account of the site where I bet, it’s Leon Bet.:)

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I'll be watching you.

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Champions League tour was amazing and now we need to play without risk and more reliable bets. not one bet at all played this failure

aGreen

aGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice idea! keep do this. im sure, a lot of peoples will be read this.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I heard that a computer program has been developed, a robot calculating and issuing forecasts with a 5-20% probability of winning😎

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars