football bets

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello to all! i decided to start my blog here, where i will share my thoughts on betting on football matches in europe and the champions league.

welcome everyone! ;):cool:

p.s. all odds are taken from betfair.
p.p.s. my thoughts on bets are purely advisory in nature, but don't urge you to bet exclusively on these options.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and here we go today:

russian premier league:

1) 11:30 eet: fc ufa - fc orenburg - fc ufa win - 2,2 coefficient;
2) 16:30 eet: locomotiv - rostov - both teams to score - yes, 2,1 coefficient;

french ligue 1:

1) 18:30 eet: lyon - bordeaux - both teams to score - yes, 1,86 coefficient;

italian serie A:

1) 21:45 eet: juventus - napoli - both teams to score - yes, 1,8 coefficient;

german bundesliga:

1) 16:30 eet: leverkusen - hoffenheim - both teams to score in second half - yes, 2,4 coefficient;
2) 19:30 eet: union berlin - dortmund - paco alcacer scores - yes, 1,8 coefficient;

english premier league:

1) 14:30 eet: southampton - man utd - both teams to score - yes, 1,66 coefficient;
2) 17:00 eet: west ham - norwich - teemu pukki scores - yes, 2,3 coeeficient;
3) 19:30 eet: burnley - liverpool - both teams to score - yes, 1,86 coefficient.

gl to all! have fun! :)

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
southampton - man utd - both teams to score - yes, 1,66 coefficient.
I agree. I even bet on it.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
2) 17:00 eet: west ham - norwich - teemu pukki scores - yes, 2,3 coeeficient

This actually sounds great until he stops scoring ...
E: maybe i'd have wait with this gif until this game is over but whatever lol ...

Attachments

• tenor (2).gif
    tenor (2).gif
    594.7 KB · Views: 30
uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City - Brighton 1
Lyon - Bordeaux both teams score goal
Union Berlin - Bor. Dortmund 2
Schalke - Hertha 1

That's what i am going to bet :D

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City - Brighton 1
Lyon - Bordeaux both teams score goal
Union Berlin - Bor. Dortmund 2
Schalke - Hertha 1

That's what i am going to bet :D

sounds good, but i try to find interesting coefficients for you ;)

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds good, but i try to find interesting coefficients for you ;)

I know and i like few of them,will use it for sure,but this one i posted is one i will place biggest bet for today :D It's season beginning everywhere so it's to early to bet on some high coefficients :D Untill we see how everybody is standing from playing view :D

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, we have 5 of 9 winning positions. tomorrow i will publish matches with lower, but passable odds ;)

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
didn't have time to make a post yestreday, but here is what i bet yesterday:

https://ibb.co/t3BwVXL

only spartak did not score a goal, and so i would have won 243$ from 5$ free bet :(

Last edited:
finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do we need to know about sport bets and about slot machines and about roulette?

Don't place the bets in games where nothing depends on you.

It's so sad that people even watch such things like football and such industries are rich with extremely high salaries for the 22 brainiacs playing the ball. One Noble prize scientist gets $1million prize and moves human race ahead, while soccer team creates large number of fanatics, who spend their time and money for unnecessary attributes, alcohol and induce hate on their "opponent" teams, and they're paying such huge salaries to those... how should I call them? schimpa....? model? oh no! they're footballers, sportsmen! The ugly fact is that majority of football fans are not even playing football, and not even close to being sporty.

- One human spent 100 hours and learned programming language and wrote couple of Apps, and he's rich and has a nice perspectives for the future.

- Another human spent 100 hours watching 50 matches of his favorite team running on the field against another team, he also bought scarf, t-shirt, and 200 liters of beer during.

- 5 years later one of them is riding a yacht and thinks about buying a football team, ther other one thinks about getting a credit to place a sure bet that will change his life so that he finally can buy that used Prius so that he can use it to move his beer belly around the town.

What is better? To live a life and create your own opportunities? Or to live in some sort of virtual reality and fanatically watch how someone lives a life? Majority, like 99.99% of Football, UFC, Tennis, F1 fans are not different from TV series fans, PC gamers, movie critics and social media followers. Living a life like squirrel in the wheel job-home-job-home, instead of studying new options in order to live a better life, they're wasting their free time for their Stars, for that Game OF THRONES or REAL MADRID ROFL.

I'm just trying to help you guys with some objective thinking, excuse my sarcasm, have tried to joke without negative context.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and from what you took that here people need the help. it is the subject about rates, but not about game dependence. always it was necessary for people "bread and circuses"!
I like to play and watch football since the childhood and with pleasure I spend on it time. I don't see anything bad that people stake on soccer. and too with pleasure watched "Game of Thrones".
you like to learn programming languages, so forward, get the subject and communicate with adherents. it isn't necessary to give your interests for objectivity and to impose the philosophy.
here in general poker forum. and on your reflections, who plays everything in poker, spend time in vain.

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League.
Norwich - Manchester City
Norwich total 0.5 over * 1.70
Norwich in the first five rounds showed that they will not play defensive football but will attack and go in front regardless of the opponent. this was evident in the match with liverpool. so I think with Man. city bubo the same. they will score at least one goal. Moreover, the coefficient for the goal of Norwich is 1.70.

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League.
Watfort - Arsenal
total over 2.5
Watfort is not as good as last year and if I am not mistaken, they have not won more than one match this season and miss a lot. and the arsenal attack is eager to score, so I think a total of more than 2.5 will go easy, especially if the arsenal attack is good but the defense is completely bad. I think the score will be 3: 1 in favor of the arsenal

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
arsenal ml i like watford is in horrible form

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost on bets more than $ 100, I’m not going to do this anymore :)

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Italy serie A Roma vs Sassulo
first team victory 1.65

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
champions league is back! well, yesterday there were very unpredictable results, obviously underdogs can win now. well, i'll try to give a forecast for the second game day:

club brugge - galatasaray - both teams to score - yes, 1,72
olympiakos - tottenham - over 2,5 goals - 1,8
bayern munich - crvena zvezda - kingsley coman scores - yes, 2,4
bayer leverkusen - lokomotiv moscow - both teams to score - yes, 2
paris st-g - real madrid - psg will win and both teams to score - 3,75
shakhtar donetsk(!) - man city - man city - both teams to score - yes, 1,72

gl 2 all! :)

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Napoli looked good over Liverpool. At home they play well

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
champions league is back! well, yesterday there were very unpredictable results, obviously underdogs can win now. well, i'll try to give a forecast for the second game day:

club brugge - galatasaray - both teams to score - yes, 1,72 (lost)
olympiakos - tottenham - over 2,5 goals - 1,8 (won)
bayern munich - crvena zvezda - kingsley coman scores - yes, 2,4 (won)
bayer leverkusen - lokomotiv moscow - both teams to score - yes, 2 (won)
paris st-g - real madrid - psg will win and both teams to score - 3,75 (lost)
shakhtar donetsk(!) - man city - man city - both teams to score - yes, 1,72 (lost)

gl 2 all! :)

3 out of 6 events won. well, a good result. it's a shame that shakhtar and real did not score at least one goal.