gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Where do you better watch football, at home on TV where you can see everything clearly or in a stadium where there is a lot of noise and people?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Where do you better watch football, at home on TV where you can see everything clearly or in a stadium where there is a lot of noise and people?
At stadium you can see things you could never see on TV so ...

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If I was in Belgrade, I will definitelly go to stadium most of the matches and support my FC RED STAR.
However, I am in Varna now, too much away from Rajko Mitic Stadium, but I am supporting also the local Varna's Team : PFC Cherno More - qute Team with some good results. Visiting host Games pretty frequently until my elder boy reach 16, now he prefers other activities and denies my offers to watch live from the Stadium, sigh ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
always at the stadium for the atmosphere, especially when all the tickets are sold

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I mostly watch football on TV. I'd go to the stadium if there's a certain player or players I want to watch playing.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are two very different things and it all depends on the event. Experiencing a World Cup final live with friends in the stadium, for example, has something legendary about it and the social factor is in the foreground. If the games are rather unimportant, you can also watch them comfortably at home on the TV. It also depends on the mood, sometimes you feel like some action but I personally enjoy watching my favorite sports via stream in peace at home :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
of course, at the stadium there it’s much better and the emotions are crazy

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
our club football is not developed, so there is nothing to go for in principle, but I went to national team matches, it's more interesting for me at the stadium

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the context, if it's a big event like the world cup I prefer to go to the stadiums for the atmosphere/experience, now, if you want to see the game with greater "details of the match" is from home.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Defiantly, the stadium for me. The whole day out, pre match drinks at the bar with mates, walking to the stadium, that dopamine hit as you see the floodlights, enter the turn style and take your seat, singing your songs & winding up the away fans. It is probably a better feeling when you follow your team away from home.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Does this mean that you are only going to watch opposition players right ?!?

I don't actively support any of my local clubs, so I couldn't count other clubs as opposition.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You can't compare going to the stadium with TV. go to the stadium

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't actively support any of my local clubs, so I couldn't count other clubs as opposition.
Didnt you previously say that "i'm going to stadium if there's a certain player(s) to watch" ...
And since you claim to not support local teams ^ this can only mean one thing lol ...

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Ay the stadium for the noise and to watch people

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Didnt you previously say that "i'm going to stadium if there's a certain player(s) to watch" ...
And since you claim to not support local teams ^ this can only mean one thing lol ...

What do you mean?

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching football on TV is not close to the atmosphere in the stadium. I have been to the national team matches several times at the stadium and you will never get so many emotions in front of the TV.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to go to the stadium with friends just for the experience, but I prefer in the comfort of home..

ebazynski

ebazynski

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As far as NFL games go, I prefer to watch at home where I can smoke cigars and drink beer that doesn't cost $15 a pop. Plus the TV time outs are way more annoying at the stadium.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I myself have never sat at the stadium as a fan, but football at the stadium is better than on TV, the adrenaline rises

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tv, most tickets are overpriced and traffic after the game can be a problem.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I would choose being at the stadiumThe excitement is different,especially if your soccer national team is playing.HoweverI enjoy watching on tv some important sport events like the World Cup or the Olympic Games

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one hundred percent stadium, it is a unique experience that you can live and be so close to seeing the great players who train and are dedicated to the sport achieve many feats, in addition to being in a warm and welcoming environment where you will feel part of the game.

Organize a Home Poker Game