Football

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think who win for champions lige? I think absolut Bayern Munchen!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have to agree that Bayern Munich is very very strong this season.

I would say that Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus are the three big favourites for the Champions League title this season IMO.

Guardiola will everything to win the cup with M. City, but Jurgen Klopp has created a freak team that can win anyone this year.

We will see.....

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree that Bayern Munich is very very strong this season.

I would say that Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus are the three big favourites for the Champions League title this season IMO.

Guardiola will everything to win the cup with M. City, but Jurgen Klopp has created a freak team that can win anyone this year.

We will see.....
Liverpool now is not good. I think is atletico finished for Liverpool. Tired the Salah, cant get goals. MC is yes, really strong , but that is inaf? I think easy Bayern Munchen , Now that team is amazing. (One Real Madrid fan)

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it feels like MC could do it this year, dont like that team tho.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the main favorites are Bavaria and Manchester City

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
After Liverpool lost to Atlético, has it all been written off?) But I would like Simeone to win the cup at last. Bayern are unstable, ManCity have huge defense issues, with Juventus all hope for Dibala, Quadrado and a penalty for Ronaldo. Despite the defeat of Liverpool, he has every chance of winning the Champions League again, the most stable team in Europe this season. At Emfield Atletico will be very difficult)

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After Liverpool lost to Atlético, has it all been written off?) But I would like Simeone to win the cup at last. Bayern are unstable, ManCity have huge defense issues, with Juventus all hope for Dibala, Quadrado and a penalty for Ronaldo. Despite the defeat of Liverpool, he has every chance of winning the Champions League again, the most stable team in Europe this season. At Emfield Atletico will be very difficult)
I think Liverpool is not strong now. I look the last 3 match, and not play good. I think the atletico is the finished for Liverpool. But we will see :D

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be Manchester city to win. I have been know to pick wrong. Lol

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Difficult question, I will root for Borussia, MS, Atalanta.;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think Juventus will win

I still hope the Champions League win Juventus

It seems that all sporting events in Italy have been cancelled 'til april 3 so with that in mind this isn't great news for the italian teams still in competion in CL & EL ...

There's also rumours about next week's Juve homegame vs Lyon is played in Malta instead so they wouldn't have to play behind closed doors ...

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that all sporting events in Italy have been cancelled 'til april 3 so with that in mind this isn't great news for the italian teams still in competion in CL & EL ...

There's also rumours about next week's Juve homegame vs Lyon is played in Malta instead so they wouldn't have to play behind closed doors ...
That would be a great way to export the Virus to a new country!

Hope UEFA stops that honestly, that would be ridicolous.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City, Barcelona, Liverpool will not agree with you. If these club gets caught by Bayern in the next round, Munich won 't be favourites. PSG or Borussia, Juventus can beat Bayern too and it won 't be surprising.
In any case whoever wins to watch will be interesting, this year fine competition in the Champions League.