Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Conor McGregor???

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do you think of the new fight?Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Conor McGregor
💪👊🏆💎

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that this is not a professionals, but a typical clownery ... It's not even interesting to look (personally my opinion)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like Conor McGregor, but the upstart and poses of Floyd Mayweather Jr. I do not like anymore, it's clear that this show is all for the money, but in the cage McGregor should win, although I would not be surprised if Floyd wins.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In mma style conner wrecks him gets a tap out

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Conor McGregor Takes it in the 1st. In the octagon it is a much different game than a boxing ring. McGregor has the experience edge and he is good in his game having a championship belt in 2 different divisions.:D:D

bellykiller

bellykiller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This sport is just for money but I've been watching mayweather since little kid and tell you what don't underestimate the opponent ever and with his name is and will always be true. This guy when cornered or put in bad situation lights his eyes like a lion. He has winners instinct and is true sportsman even at this age. Don't get me wrong I have bet on him all my life and made good money. I did bet last time with my head high and full confidence and he payed me back again. You think I'll hesitate to bet again on golden horse? No never.

Long live the king.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still don't believe that Floyd would be under MMA rules

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand, why is this coming up again?

I don't see any credible news stories that they're going to fight again, and I think there's a pretty much 0% chance that Floyd ever gets in an MMA cage. Anyone got links to any actual news stories about this?

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wouldn't be interested unless there was no takedowns and submissions. floyd vs mcgregor with punches, elbows, and kicks would be interesting.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand, why is this coming up again?

I don't see any credible news stories that they're going to fight again, and I think there's a pretty much 0% chance that Floyd ever gets in an MMA cage. Anyone got links to any actual news stories about this?
floyd had a couple instagrams videos with him in an octagon. he's just trolling i assume.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably its not gonna happen. Mayweather was the most overvalued Boxer I ever seen. Such bad fights, always to distance, no hard punch, no K.O.´s, lost to Manny but the Judges saw another fight... He ll probably stays home. The first fight they both made a lot of money, the end.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that fight is only going to make a business fight, I do not think it has the success and acceptance of the public

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think it will be a fight of the year! but the fans of the conor will gather a good audience!

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Maywheather is gonna be defeated very easily by Mcgregor.No way for him.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh I'm looking forward to the return match, I think the Mayweather will win again, but what do you think?)

H

Hugegolfhacker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are they gonna fight in the cage? Id so, bet the mortgage on Mcgregor.