Flames bs Leafs

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last 5 meetings ( going back to ‘16 ) one of the teams has scored 1 goal or less. The unders available on my site are 2.5/1 under 2.5 flames, 4.75/1 under 1.5 TO. Could have those backwards.

Bet on history and bet individual team unders? Cheers

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
When i'm usually making NHL bets i'm watching first betnhl.ca for any advice etc and therefore with this particular match i'd rather go with over 6.5 and that despite last 5 h2h games stayed under ... :cool:

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would agree it dosent seem likely. Im gonna go against my personal belief and side with history. Cause im dumm and history is smrt.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leafs all the way great players, great management if only they win can the cup.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leafs all the way great players, great management if only they win can the cup.

I think management dropped the ball at the deadline. They dont have the grit to win the cup imo. I think any prospect not currently up with the club should have been traded for the now. Nylander and their 1st rd pick too.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i'm usually making NHL bets i'm watching first betnhl.ca for any advice etc and therefore with this particular match i'd rather go with over 6.5 and that despite last 5 h2h games stayed under ... :cool:

We re both winners! Hadnt been to that site before. Gonna check it out from now on. Thanks.

I won the Calgary side and Giordano getting a point. Lost TO side and lost Marleau getting a point. Pretty much break even. Did well on the Edm. game atleast.