Fitness is great

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of you who gonna do exersice every day , healthy lifestyle is very crucial for everybody , helping us avoiding sickness . About me i often play soccer every sunday , as well as come to the gym . Sometime i hang out with friends drinking a little bit . Anyway if you wanna get fitness body you should invest a lot of effort morever discipline is needed when you work out . After process of good training you will gain great result . have you a good time and let love your body

Last edited:
Baba Orielly

Baba Orielly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BabaOrielly

Exercise is good, no doubt. But what you put into your body is even more important. Most stuff in the grocery store isn't even considered food by definition. And what is has radically changed so it tastes better, but it's nutritional value was sacrificed. In the end no matter how much you eat, our bodies are still hungry, due to lack of getting the things it needs, leaving most of this country over weight.:pepsi::vollkomme

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no need to exercise daily. I do it every other day. On Saturday and Sunday, I take a break from everything. Time for family.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going to the fitness 4 times a week and feel really great.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to the gym four times a week and I can say there are plenty of days where I don't want to go but I still force myself. It also makes it a lot easier for me because I go with my friend, and pretty much anything with friends is always going to be better.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of you who gonna do exersice every day , healthy lifestyle is very crucial for everybody , helping us avoiding sickness . About me i often play soccer every sunday , as well as come to the gym . Sometime i hang out with friends drinking a little bit . Anyway if you wanna get fitness body you should invest a lot of effort morever discipline is needed when you work out . After process of good training you will gain great result . have you a good time and let love your body

Today I started using my stationary bicycle again. I want to get rid of at least 4 kg fat. :rolleyes:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I exercise at home 3 or 4 times a week and also I try to run for cardio at least once especially on weekend.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I break out in hives around exercise equipment. All my fitness comes from the wife riding me about this or that. Also I am always jumping to conclusions which burns a lot of calories.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also try to do sports 4 times a week. But it doesn't always work out.