I want Marseile win , no i thin Atl.Madrid win

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first of all, I think that the Europa League as a tournament has become more interesting in recent years, especially during the playoffs. secondly, I think Atletico Madrid will win it, as it was supposed to be much earlier, because with all due respect to Marseille, the levels of the teams are not comparable.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think atletico wins this match they are a good team

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Marseille has been playing great so far and is definitely a big challenge for Madrid. But in my opinion they shouldnt have won against salzburg they were the better team. but i guess thats how football works

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the French just do not have a chance against Atlético. But we therefore love football that this is an unpredictable game. Therefore, any outcome of the match is possible. But I think that the Spaniards will win.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want the final of the Champions League.
Well, if on the topic, I think that Atletico Madrid must win, this is an Excellent team

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today will be an interesting final. I'll be worried about Atletico.

DANQA

DANQA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want the final to be Arsenal-Atletico, and Wenger would leave nicely. But in this final I will support beautiful football.

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though the game is in france, Atletico should win comfortably. The French Ligue 1 is basically one amazing team (PSG), a few decent teams (Monaco, Marseille, and maybe Lyon), and a bunch of useless teams.

The Spanish La Liga, however, has a number of good competitive teams, including Atletico.

I think the final will be 2-0 or 3-0.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Athletics favorites this game, but Marcel there are the chances they play more interesting on the inspiration in contrast to the Spaniards defensive football.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Stupid mistake from Marseille and it was pretty much enough what Atletico needed to open the score ...

BilNicholson

BilNicholson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wanted atletico to win and they did :) was always going to be easy for them

DANQA

DANQA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratelation ATLETIKO!!! Griezman top:fight:

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believed in the Spanish team and they achieved a positive result for themselves.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atletico Madrid has played very experienced, all are old experienced players with excellent coach Simone, Olympic Marseille had no chance of such an Athletics, they had one or two shots in the goal area. Simply Atletico overtook them.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great Griezman , Great Atletico M. Congrats !

C

Chutzpah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though the game is in France, Atletico should win comfortably. The French Ligue 1 is basically one amazing team (PSG), a few decent teams (Monaco, Marseille, and maybe Lyon), and a bunch of useless teams.

The Spanish La Liga, however, has a number of good competitive teams, including Atletico.

As a Frenchman, all I can say is very good, accurate post, and prediction!

C

Chutzpah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though the game is in France, Atletico should win comfortably. The French Ligue 1 is basically one amazing team (PSG), a few decent teams (Monaco, Marseille, and maybe Lyon), and a bunch of useless teams.

As a Frenchman, I say very good, accurate post, and prediction !

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Atletico Madrid , the favorite team to pravail , won , it was not a surprise , I wanted Marseille to win for some reasons bur unfortunatelly this didn't happen . But , anyway , congrats Atletico ....

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a clash of the titans. But my team is Real Madrid so I'm going to Madrid .... :D:D:D

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
soccer finals

The Spanish pro teams always win ! So much talent and so much tournament experience .

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
footballers atlético failed the Champions League, and once in the Europa League, immediately said what it means to win the Europa League. handsome, they proved. that Atletico Madrid is a super club.