Today BocaJuniors Wins 3-2 to Riverplate

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not presume to predict the result of the match. It will be a slaughter which I will surely watch.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not presume to predict the result of the match. It will be a slaughter which I will surely watch.
most bookmakers have closed the bets of that game, but Riverplate is the favorite and almost everyone has bet on riverplate, but Bocajuniors will win

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think river has a small advantage with the late 2-2 but it will be a interesting game anyway.. but i think i will pass and watch Barcelona - Atletico instead

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry for ending with the climate of uncertainty, but... River 3 x 2 Boca :icon_stud:beerglass (Boca can even win on the flop and turn:cool:, but...)

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Boca wins. But the Commebol is helping a lot the argentina teams... River should not be on the final at all...

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fans are idiots. Hope to enjoy the game today.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully, Bocahunios will win today, it’s a pity that it happened, and yesterday the match was postponed. Tevez will set the heat today.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
match postponed, the date by this time is not known. It is a pity that this is happening. All of Russia is scolded about security, but such things have not happened here. really looking forward to the match I'm for Bocahunios

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
besides what happened to boca bus, i think river should be accounted for what happened. im going with river on this one.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big shame what they did with Boca Juniors Bus. River didn´t suppose to be playing the final anyway... I hope Boca wins !!

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When will this match be held? In the news, I do not see the date of the return match. Whether it will take place at all.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if Boca finally agrees to play after what happened at the River Stadium, he wins Boca 2-1

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When will this match be held? In the news, I do not see the date of the return match. Whether it will take place at all.

The Conmebol anucion that will be played on Saturday 8 or Sunday 9 December outside of Argentine territory, but Boca Juniors seems not to want to play for what happened at the River Stadium and is claiming the game to win without playing

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this moment is more easier to hit the scoreboard that the date of the game... :thumpdown

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good punishment. Now they are going to play far away from Argentina, in Spain...
Go Boca to victory !!!