Final Four

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think is gonna play for the National Championship? My pick is Michigan vs Villinova.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im hoping for the chicago upset but picking villanova to win

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Villinova should win but I always like a good cinderella story so if Chicago wins it all I will be pleased.

But who knows at this point I have been wrong with most picks this tournament. I give all four a shot at winning it all.

Next year for my Tar Heels.
The only good thing is Duke is not in final four so I don't have to hear it from my pesky Blue Devils friends anymore. They been tauting us Heel fans past few days.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The smart pick but who doesn't want Chicago to make it come on such an underdog

JDCT12

JDCT12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Michigan and Villanova too. I picked the final four right one year in a non-money pool. I think the teacher gave me a baseball card for doing it. Oh well I'll never do that again.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was pulling for Michigan last night but it seemed to be raining 3's and it proved to be too much for the 'maze and blue.' Nobody thought that the wolverines would get this far so good season Michigan, see you again next season.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still hurting over the Michigan loss. Too many forced threes and not enough taking to the rack. Good season, they have nothing to be ashamed of, they just ran into a better team. GO MICHIGAN! :rock:

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure- can't predict, but wish good luck to the teams