Fifa men's player of 2020

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does he deserve to be the best player in the world? dont give me that talk of leading his team to UCL, Euro Super cup, Deutsche Fußballmeisterschaft, DFB Pokal, Supercup. I mean the team won that, not him. The player of the year must be awarded to the player with the most impact on the pitch in all positions, his Xgoals, Xassists, passing etc. Dowski is not even the best player with the Bayern. Fifa sucks.

K

kamil_charko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you think that Robert dont deserv this award just look how he play 2 years back, a say about 5 gols in 10min or 4 gols agienst real madrid ;p

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you think that Robert dont deserv this award just look how he play 2 years back, a say about 5 gols in 10min or 4 gols agienst real madrid ;p
Well, was he lucky? definitely. was Madrid bad that day, you bet. One game doesnt make you the best at anything.

astanamsfo

astanamsfo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Robert is deserves this award!:)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best current football player in the world is Robert Lewandowski. Totally deserved on 100%. Unfortunately, he will not get the Ballon d'Or due to very strange things, but next year will get it, because he will continue to dominate so enormously.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The best current football player in the world is Robert Lewandowski. Totally deserved on 100%. Unfortunately, he will not get the Ballon d'Or due to very strange things, but next year will get it, because he will continue to dominate so enormously.

No he wont. Assuming EUROs do take place thus summer then Lewa needs to step up for his NT aswell if he wants to be again best player in the world and/or win Ballon d'Or lol ...

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, Lewandowski fully deserves his award. He was the best at the end of the year. Congratulations.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No he wont. Assuming EUROs do take place thus summer then Lewa needs to step up for his NT aswell if he wants to be again best player in the world and/or win Ballon d'Or lol ...

He is the best player:D Lionel Messi has 6 Ballon d'Or, but has never achieved something with is country. Ballon d'Or is given for individuals qualities, not for what he has done with his national team. This thing some people can not understand. Robert Lewandowski is the best in every individual category on his position and everybody knows he is the best at the moment. That was with Messi and Ronaldo the past 10 years.

norwoox

norwoox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was two years ago, look how Leo and Crish played then. But on the other hand, and who else to give during this difficult period: D

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does he deserve to be the best player in the world? dont give me that talk of leading his team to UCL, Euro Super cup, Deutsche Fußballmeisterschaft, DFB Pokal, Supercup. I mean the team won that, not him. The player of the year must be awarded to the player with the most impact on the pitch in all positions, his Xgoals, Xassists, passing etc. Dowski is not even the best player with the Bayern. Fifa sucks.

The FIFA best player award is not and has never been based on numbers, but on the opinion of coaches and captains of national teams, journalists and the general public. It has always been subjective.

However, Lewandowski's numbers are the best in terms of direct goal participation (goals + assists).

Lewandowski: 58 games, 64 goals, 14 assists = 78
C. Ronaldo: 55 games, 53 goals, 6 assists = 59
Messi: 49 games, 34 goals, 26 assists = 60
Mbappé: 50 games, 40 goals, 27 assists = 67
De Bruyne: 62 games, 20 goals, 37 assists = 57

I doubt you will find any other player with better numbers than him this season.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Lewandowski was by far the best this year.Both Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo didn´t reach that level.Well deserved!

T

tommyboobaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lewandowski: 58 games, 64 goals, 14 assists = 78
C. Ronaldo: 55 games, 53 goals, 6 assists = 59
Messi: 49 games, 34 goals, 26 assists = 60
Mbappé: 50 games, 40 goals, 27 assists = 67
De Bruyne: 62 games, 20 goals, 37 assists = 57

Lewandowski was the best and a joy to watch. I think Messi and Ronaldo will have a hard time reaching that level from here on out.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I'm a Messi fan. But let's be objective, in 2020 Lewandowski took many European trophies and had excellent personal indicators. Who was better and more stable? this is definitely not Ronald and Messi:)

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not in my top 5 of the best in the world, but he did an excellent season and broke records last year (and apparently is keeping pace) so if win, I think it will be deserved. (remembering that his team won the champions league with him scoring the most goals, and that always counts a lot )

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
He is the best player:D Lionel Messi has 6 Ballon d'Or, but has never achieved something with is country. Ballon d'Or is given for individuals qualities, not for what he has done with his national team. This thing some people can not understand. Robert Lewandowski is the best in every individual category on his position and everybody knows he is the best at the moment. That was with Messi and Ronaldo the past 10 years.

Best player can also make any average team looking great ... But guess you must be too smart to understand that comparison with Poland national team :rolleyes:

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Robert was the best player of 2020, and I think the award for best player of the year was deserved.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is high time:angel::angel::angel::angel:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why not?! I think that the award is given not only for one specific year, but also for achievements in a career, stability. How else can players not from the top national teams be recognized as the best footballers?