FFBL Super Flex Keeper League

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you clicked on this link you probably know what it is but if not look below for details, this is for American football.
I was planning on starting this league as a public league on ESPN this year but there were a couple people that messaged me that didn't get in either league that has already started. So I figured I would post it here first.

This is a deep league there are two QB spots a WR/RB, and a WR/TE spot that has been added to give this league a little more flare. I would like to make this a year to year keeper league and eventually maybe add a prize pool, but right now its just for fun and to test the different types of rosters and scoring they have. I am open to any and all suggestions to make it even deeper and different than any other league.

If you made it this far this might be the league for you, to some it might be overkill but to others it might be right up your alley. If we are unable to fill it with CC members or even friends of CC members I will open it to the ESPN public to fill, so it will go off even if one of you are interested. The draft is Wednesday at 8:15 PM EST, message me your email address if you are interested.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh wednesday during the BOL tourney. I may be interested