Ferguson

F0STER20

F0STER20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Ferguson the best coach in football history? what can you say about him?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course not. There are many more successful and modern coaches who have contributed much more to football than him.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ferguson, the best in history, it’s enough that he had two stars of football Beckham and world football legend Ronaldo:)

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surely he is one of the best coaches in football history because he left a deep trace in Manchester United, but there are still many good coaches and Murinho is one of those who I would put in addition to Ferguson because he is unique and great. What he did with Porto 2004 is something incredible and because of that I really appreciate and love him. If I chose a slight advantage, I would give Murinho a second place to Ferguson. Great theme, greetings!

majango

majango

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What Ferguson did in Manchester is definitly the most what a Coach have done with only one Team. He creates Manchester United and lead them higher then anyone could expect 💪

Mourinho is completely different, he has no Loyalty to nothing but himself.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was a great coach. But not the best of all times. To M.U. he was very important. He has a lot of credit to be such a long time as head coach. That´s almost impossible today. Even winning the coachs change teams a lot now. New challenge, new perspective, more money...

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not, because he only worked in the Premier League. His achievements in the premier league can not be overcome for a while. Maybe if he won titles in other championships, what a pity, i would have been curious.