Fedor is back!

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the best MMA fighters of all time, Fedor Emelianenko is back! He's fighting Jasdeep Singh in Rizin! Right now it's on Spike, on tape delay. Hopefully Fedor wins! #BreakfastWithFedor

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow its amazing!Fedor is a great fighter and real warman...gl him and its no doubt that he will beat his opponent,i will watch this match and cheer for him!!!go go go

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fedor is for sure top 3 heavyweight in history of MMA but I just dont get why he doesn't want to come in UFC to fight the best guys in the world.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suppose in order to prove his form and rewise skills,he is seriously try to do his personal record,so he will be in UFC too.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fedor is for sure top 3 heavyweight in history of MMA but I just dont get why he doesn't want to come in UFC to fight the best guys in the world.

That's an easy one: because he can get paid boatloads of money to crush cans elsewhere.

If he fights in the UFC he's gotta fight the best guys in the world, so there's a solid chance he'll lose. Don't forget too, he'd have to fight in a Reebok uniform so it reduces sponsorship opportunities for him too.

Easier fights for more money? Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nevertheless i wish gl Fedor!!He ll win!!

1eCc0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very pleased with the return of Fedor. He was a machine.