Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The famous tennis player I was a kid Hungarian Balazs Taróczy
(Http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taróczy_Balázs) "As an athlete UVATERV (1961-68), Vasas (1969-80), the German TC Fürth (1981-86) . For ten years it was a tennis player first fifty of the individual tennis world rankings, won between 1978-82 for the first twenty Balazs Taróczy thirteen individual ATP tournament, doubles Twenty Heinz Günthardttal double Grand Slam winner.. the 1981 Roland Garros and the 1985 Wimbledon also triumphed. Also Günthardttal triple doubles World Cup were (WCT World Doubles in 1982, 1983 and 1986) winner. won a total of 26 doubles ATP tournament in. in singles was won by a total of 13 tournaments, all clay cover, twice got into the quarter-finals of Roland Garros. "

Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Balzs Tarczy   Hilversum 1981 1

My dad also played tennis and she took me out to this beautiful sport. Tennis I have 14 years and then gradually I stopped, I regret to this day. The best sport in the world and I find as I love to this day.

J

jackass123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to idolize Federer so much when I played a lot a a few years back!

Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Balazs Taróczy famous people like Ferenc Puskas for people !
Letlts

Images 1

Images

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player is Federer cuz he's cute

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was a Stephen Edberg fan at one time , really liked Pete Sampras 's game as well.....scorp

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
was a Stephen Edberg fan at one time , really liked Pete Sampras 's game as well.....scorp

Right with you on Stefan Edberg. He was such a smooth player in his heyday. His serve and volley game was just pure art.

I don't really have a strong rooting interest at this point in time. There are a lot of really strong players, with the obvious big three in Nadal, Federer and Djokovic.

But check out this clip of Djokovic. I know lots of players have a different side to them than what you see on the court regardless of the sport, but this is probably my favorite to date. I'm sure that young man won't ever forget that encounter and Djokovic probably has a fan for life there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YskqvyX1W7M

P

pimpinp916

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to love Sampras but now I am a huge Novak fan!!! Great player and very funny guy fun to watch.

P

piciuandrei95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Federer because is very skillful in handling the pellet

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like a lot of players.In general, tennis is one of my favorite sports passion.Therefore, I first of all for the beautiful game.If we talk about specific athletes, it is definitely the top 2 at this moment.Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer almost always show quality game.Also, like Rafael Nadal, but he does not show his best tennis in recent time.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak Djokovic and crazy guy Gael Monflis :D

kasper447

kasper447

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Tsonga Jo-Wilfried: first for his will to win, and secondly - no matter what happens on the court, he was always joking and smiling;) And his smile is just great.

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best player in tennis history is Roger Federer, 17 Grand Slam titles and the purest technique you will ever see.

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Novak Djokovic:love:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-08-11 à 11.04.02.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2015-08-11 à 11.04.02.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 37
onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
He is not only cute but frighteningly good player, he is the king :)

He's a cr@p like ND, and many other players. If he was a king tell me something about RG this season! The game with wawrinka. We'll see how 5 set game plan was crushed! You maybe see only results, not the game? I have respect only for some of the players who playing till the final ball even when they lose, and it's Murray and Ferrer, and ofcouse some players from the middle of the leaderboard, who have a big ambition, and don't want to play 3 set only for public if they can win in 2! Yeah, forgot abou Monfils and Isner this guys is really good!