Favorite Basketball Team

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Los Angeles Lakers, The best team in the NBA I love that team even if it has ups and downs I will always follow it, I like their uniform, the way they play, Their stadium, The great players they hire every year to be the best, Since they were a child they I continue when I saw the games of the great Kobe Bryant, may he rest in peace with the great Shaquille O'Neal, How they destroyed the opponents was the best thing I could see on TV, The prepared plays the dunks were quite a show, Now it is Lebron James' moment to shine. Last season he showed off with that championship, hopefully this year it will be repeated.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite basketball team is Golden State Warriors. I like to watch Stephan Curry. I liked rooting for Kobe Bryant when i was younger. I also, root for Uconn woman's college basketball. I watch the games with my grandmother.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite NBA team is the Knicks, I especially loved the times they went against the Bulls and Heat with Patrick Ewing in the 90’s

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite team in the NBA is the Dallas Mavericks as Kristaps Porzingis plays for it.

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Toronto Raptors. The first few years of the franchise were difficult to watch but then Vince Carter made things exciting. Then things were quiet for a few years until they started winning several division titles in a row. The championship parade a couple of years ago was one of the happiest days of my life.

This season has been brutal though. We've lost seven games in a row as of the time of this writing.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My local team Toronto Raptors. Though I think this season is a wash a need to reset for next season.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
NBA is the raptors NCAA is Duke blue devils

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chicago Bulls since i was a little child

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
GSW. Steph Curry changed the game, a legend, Draymod Green is so smart and versatile and emotional :) And I like Klay Thompson very much. He's missing 2nd season in a row unfortunately. Earlier I liked my local team BC Odesa. Chicago Bulls with Jordan and Pippen, Lakers with Shaq and Kobe, Pistons with Billaps, Wallace, Hamilton, Heat with Wade and Shaq.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have favorites. I always follow the teams that have an Argentine on the squad. Right now Denver has Facundo Campazzo in their ranks and I encourage them !!:):)

H

helenag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Los Angeles Lakers, The best team in the NBA I love that team even if it has ups and downs I will always follow it, I like their uniform, the way they play, Their stadium, The great players they hire every year to be the best, Since they were a child they I continue when I saw the games of the great Kobe Bryant, may he rest in peace with the great Shaquille O'Neal, How they destroyed the opponents was the best thing I could see on TV, The prepared plays the dunks were quite a show, Now it is Lebron James' moment to shine. Last season he showed off with that championship, hopefully this year it will be repeated.

Unpopular opinion: in California, the clippers are my favorite team.

H

helenag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite NBA team is the Knicks, I especially loved the times they went against the Bulls and Heat with Patrick Ewing in the 90’s

YAYAY! New York all the way baby.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will probably surprise you, my favorite basketball team is Prometheus (Ukraine, Kamenskoe). Stars don't come out of the sky, but we have no others .. :D

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The early 80s Boston Celtics is by far my favorite team.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Will always be the Los Angeles Lakers. I grew up watching "showtime" back when Pat Riley coached Kareem, Magic, Byron Scott, James Worthy, Michael Cooper, A.C. Green, Jamaal Wilkes and Kurt Rambis to five championships over the course of a decade. Man, they were great. They weren't just talented. They played hard. Nobody could out hustle Kurt Rambis.

Never was a big fan of the colors, though. I mean, their uniforms are fine. I've just always had a hard time wearing purple and yellow. Just saying.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Los Angeles Lakers! But I'm sick of lebron james, an idiot.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depending on the players who are playing, I like to follow several teams, but the NBA teams I like the most are: 76ers, Heat, Spurs and Kings.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of leBron. Therefore, wherever he goes - this is my favorite club. Now Lakers

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Los Angeles Lakers, nothing can do without LeBron James, they are very weak

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Europe: FC Bayern Munich Basketball
NBA: NY Knicks since I saw them in Madison Square Garden vs Chicago Bulls in the 90ies. with Pat Ewing, Pippen, Jordan...

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Jeez, aren't we embarrassing? I was hesitant to even mention the hapless Knicks, who have sucked for almost a QUARTER CENTURY STRAIGHHT!!!!

I remember the decade of the '90's well - It Started with john Macleod replacing Stu Jackson, then next year we got pat Riley and things started looking up. I loved patrick and he was my favorite player. Him and Oakley and Xavier Mcdaniel - and Mase.
We should have never traded for Charles Smith!!!!!

Then - poof! before you knew it - Marbury, Isiah, Eddie Curry and 20 years of losing basketball went by in a flash!

I taped a lot of the games in the 90's, some were actually worth keeping :D

Drinky_McGambles

Drinky_McGambles

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chiming in to say I'm a lifelong Celtics fan. I became a fan because they were terrible in the 90's and people stopped going to the games which meant that it was easy for my dad to get tickets for my brother and me.

I don't hate LeBron but I do tend to root against the teams he plays for. I guess I'll be rooting for the Nets when they inevitably play the Lakers in the Finals this year.