Favorite Baseball Team

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 2016 baseball season is already 10 games old. Who is your favorite team and why? Mine is the Atlanta Braves. Back in the early 80's when we first got cable in our small town, you could watch the Cubs or the Braves. I did not like the Cubs , so it was Atlanta all the way. And over the years they have rewarded me with some great baseball. I watched as Chipper was drafted until he retired, was a good generation for baseball. Too bad they have started the 2016 season 1-9, but oh well there are a lot of games to play. Have a good one .. Tal

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Red Sox are my team. Going to Atlanta in a week to see them beat the Braves!! Hate the Braves are moving out of Turner field.. easy to get there and get out.

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mt best buds fav teams are The red sox and Cardinals. So we always have something to argue about. lol. Sadly the only place ive ever been is to see the Rangers, since there close. Later Tal

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a gigantic St Louis Cardinals fan :) , I also grew up in a small town where the only two teams on cable where the Braves (TBS - owned by Ted Turner) and the Cubs (WGN). But I went with the local fave :). Definately a long season in baseball and many more games to turn it around although the Braves might be looking at this year as a rebuilding year .

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't watch any sports... And that's coming from a guy. :p

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch the Blue Jays, especially after last year's run, but I am kind of hoping for the Cubs for 2016. I think they have a real chance this year. I look forward to following them to see where they go.

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Favorite Baseball Team is Red Star from Belgrade,coutry : Srbija

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dan I know the Cubbies are a long long running joke, but i would kinda like to see them win one. Hell if the Red Sox can win one after all those years why cant the Cubs? Later...Tal

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Star from Belgrade,coutry : Srbija
we have the best fans in the world.

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
red socks. are the Best Available are the best hitters and have more expereince in difficult times