Fantasy football

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love fantast football and do pretty well. I am a Patriots Fan and if anyone is looking for players of the fantasy football league, please drop me a note. thanks

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love fantast football and do pretty well. I am a Patriots Fan and if anyone is looking for players of the fantasy football league, please drop me a note. thanks

Hi! I'd tried to play it couple years ago ... Could you please explain me how people can earn money on Fantasy League ??? Maybe then next season I'll try it one more time )))

PS Let's go Niners !! =)))

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I'd tried to play it couple years ago ... Could you please explain me how people can earn money on Fantasy League ??? Maybe then next season I'll try it one more time )))

Just depends on if you're in a paid league or if you're using a site like FanDuel.

last season I was in a $60 buy in league that had Paid Trades and Paid waivers which means If you were going to pick up a free agent off waivers you had to pay $3 or if you were trading it was $8 if it was a vetoed trade both players had to pay $15. First place ending up being $1000 this year

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just depends on if you're in a paid league or if you're using a site like FanDuel.

last season I was in a $60 buy in league that had Paid Trades and Paid waivers which means If you were going to pick up a free agent off waivers you had to pay $3 or if you were trading it was $8 if it was a vetoed trade both players had to pay $15. First place ending up being $1000 this year

I'm registrated & play only on ( nfl.com/fantasy )

"First place ending up being $1000 this year" - pretty cool prise !!

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fantasy Football

First Lucky You you stole our quarterback - I expect the Niners to be contenders this year. You can play on ESPN or CBS sports - they have different packages as far as the amount of money you win. Its a season long commitment, you play against other people and if you win the league you win money. Please know it does cost to get in these leagues. Draft Kings site you play weekly and win money instead of waiting until the end of he season, it also costs money, but relatively cheap. Yhere is one more site I know of but cant rremember the name. Please know I did win on ESPN a few years back. Good Luck

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First Lucky You you stole our quarterback - I expect the Niners to be contenders this year. You can play on ESPN or CBS sports - they have different packages as far as the amount of money you win. Its a season long commitment, you play against other people and if you win the league you win money. Please know it does cost to get in these leagues. Draft Kings site you play weekly and win money instead of waiting until the end of he season, it also costs money, but relatively cheap. Yhere is one more site I know of but cant rremember the name. Please know I did win on ESPN a few years back. Good Luck

Thanx alot for the Info !! That was usefull!

PS My good friend Patriots's Fan ... & my friend always kidding of Niners to make me angree ... So sorry but I hate Patriots )))) There were too many Pats in the Final last years )))) You know what I mean ! ;)