Fantasy Baseball

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a feeler post right now. How many would be interested in playing? It's been over ten years since i played myself, but with the football league going as well as it did thought I'd try to put something together if there was enough interest. From what i remember baseball is a lot more in depth than football and depending on league settings could require you to update your roster on a daily basis. If you are interested reply here with the answer to a couple questions...

Have you played before?
Head to head or Roto?
Would you play for money?

If we get enough interest there might be more details to work out and if you have some experience let me know, might have some questions for you!

:2d4::3d4:

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill play , Id prefer Head to Head over Roto. Havent played in a few years but Definitely Down. Ill play for money. usually that keeps people invested

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great idea but way too much work and thinking for me. Good luck with the project.
I'll check back.
:star:
Go Nats!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump. Still plenty of time before the season starts.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
interested also only for money need to have a prize since its so damn long

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried playing fantasy baseball then realized I don't have the time to keep up with the constant checking of lineups and stats.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ill play , Id prefer Head to Head over Roto. Havent played in a few years but Definitely Down. Ill play for money. usually that keeps people invested

interested also only for money need to have a prize since its so damn long

Yes it is a lot more involved. What kind of entry fee are you comfortable with? I offered a small prize for a free league in football last year to try and drum up interest, do you think that would work here?