the fantastic Lebron James.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron James proved once again that he is one of the best basketball players of all time, he practically takes the team on his back. fantastic gambler.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebrom James is really an extraordinary player, maybe with another title next season he can already be considered better than Kobe.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is a machine, born for the most difficult, clutch, dramatic and thrilling matches.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy watching Lebron James play. He is one of the best NBA players I have seen, and I hope he can continue at that level for several years.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebrun is a great player no question about it. Ever since I’ve watched basketball the only player better and more clutch than Lebrun was Jordan.

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the best and he has won on different teams. This guy is very talented and it helped he had other star players on the team but we all know he does not need them.

D

diogolb88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Eu acho que Lebron é tão bom quanto Michael Jordan, e ele é um jogador completo sem nenhuma fraqueza ... ele é apenas o King James

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron James carefully monitors training, nutrition, and lifestyle. Professionals are all around him. His health is in their hands. Therefore, he is always in good shape despite his age.