Fame MMA

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:confused:What do you think about the fights in cages of famous people like rappers, writers, stars, youtubers train for several months and fight. I saw something like this on youtube lately
Something like a Logan Paul vs KSI fight. Only not one fight but the whole gala with such fights:confused::confused::rolleyes:

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it's entertainment, these "artists" have millions of followers, and whatever they do, catches the eye and their audience is willing to pay to see, whether it's fight or any other event

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whom do you want to see there?
i want Justin Bieber becouse i saw that Floyd Mayweather train him but dont know vs who

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see such fights. Especially with different bloggers. good idea

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's popular in my country.Famous international blogger Amiran Sardarov with the channel Diary And the battle for HYIP.Regularly organizes such duels.Famous MMA Fighter Alexander Emelianenko will fight against Athlete Bodybuilder Mikhail Koklyaev.Soon will this battle.There are also slap tournaments among men.Entertainment enough.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After your posts it became interesting to me and I will definitely look. What I saw before in the ring fights looked like not natural. In all likelihood, these were artesthetic performances.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people watch this because its very interesting not a sport level