FA Cup final

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal or Chelsea? Who will grab the FA Cup on 1st of August? Lampard or Arteta - one of them will clinch a first trophy as a manager? A classic London derby, what are your thoughts?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal will be considered an underdog in this confrontation in my opinion. This is their only chance to justify themselves to the fans for a bad season.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last year, Chelsea and Arsenal played in the Europa League final, this was the last chance for Arsenal to reach the Champions League, Chelsea won.
this year, victory in the FA Cup may be Arsenal's last chance to enter the Europa League. of course Chelsea are not an ideal team now, but they are a little more stable than Arsenal, and I think Chelsea will win again, perhaps they even have some psychological advantage over Arsenal.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Chelsea is a better team but a final is difficult to predict if I have to bet on this game I would bet on Chelsea, although the demonstration of Arsenal against MC was very encouraging for the fans of that team, it is a difficult game but I would bet Chelsea

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Given the current form of Chelsea, i think they will win. Although Arsenal has delivered a top performance by eliminating City. I hope Arsenal wins, i hate Chelsea.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought there will be 2 Manchesters in the final, but be the opposite

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see Chesea as a favorite, but it's football ... anything can happen.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal has improved a lot after the lockdown period. The team which was producing Draws shockingly has now improved a much.
So I will go with the current form and bet on Arsenal victory.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
O Chelsea, sem dúvida, aumentará este troféu porque o Chelsea tem mais equipe do que o arsenal!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Chelsea will get the final for many reasons:

1) In their rivalry against Arsenal, they have a huge advantage, especially in finals against the ''Gunners''

2) Current form of Chelsea is better than Arsenal, also in overall they have a lit bit more good players.

3) Chelsea plays very successfully when it comes to matches on Wembley, especially in finals. The only two finals in 21 centuries in Fa Cup in defeats are from Arsenal and I think that stat now will be changed.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Head says Chelsea.
Heart and history says Arsenal

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well as a neutral i dont mind who wins but seriously it would be nice to see Arsenal get some silverware as Chelsea have won too many FA Cups.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i lean with chelesa right now pulsic scores a goal

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A final that surprised me. I never thought that both teams would win their games in the semifinals. Honestly, the more I analyze, the less conviction I have about who will be the champion. Coin flip.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A final that surprised me. I never thought that both teams would win their games in the semifinals. Honestly, the more I analyze, the less conviction I have about who will be the champion. Coin flip.

Arsenal for sure is a surprise that they won against City, but in the other match the powers were really equaled. Also, Chelsea had 2 days more for rest and we saw that especially in the second half when Chelsea dictated the match easily, United were really tired. I am left with the impression that many people think that with the last 5 consecutive wins against relegation teams in the PL, United are finally on the right way, but they are so far from it and they faced a team like them at the moment (Chelsea) and were beaten without any issues. Also, yesterday they made a draw against West Ham, which is indicative.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal is betting on the cup this season, and Chelsea is betting on a fight for the Champions League, so I believe that Arsenal will win.

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a neutral and to be honest I can't pick team to win this, chelsea are clearly better and are definitely favourites, but arsenal have some love for the FA cup since they can't compete for the league anymore, also have europa to play for for that reason might make some kind of bet on them, although i'll probably regret it. :')

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aubameyang was confident throughout the game. So he punished Chelsea twice.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And when David Louise said in an interview that he came to Arsenal to win trophies, everyone laughed at him

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And when David Louise said in an interview that he came to Arsenal to win trophies, everyone laughed at him

And the people will continue laughing, because the chance to win a real trophy is exactly 0%, because Arsenal can not win a major trophy as Premier League, Champions League, Europa League. Luiz perfectly knows that he can not win anything serious with Arsenal, he just can not say on his first press conference as a player of Arsenal that he is here to not win trophies. He is perfectly aware that with Chelsea he won Champions League, Premier League, Europa League - trophies, which are impossible to win with that kind of Arsenal at the moment. He must focused on improving his level as a defender, because at the moment he is one the weakest on his post in the world.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
And the people will continue laughing, because the chance to win a real trophy is exactly 0%, because Arsenal can not win a major trophy as Premier League, Champions League, Europa League. Luiz perfectly knows that he can not win anything serious with Arsenal, he just can not say on his first press conference as a player of Arsenal that he is here to not win trophies. He is perfectly aware that with Chelsea he won Champions League, Premier League, Europa League - trophies, which are impossible to win with that kind of Arsenal at the moment. He must focused on improving his level as a defender, because at the moment he is one the weakest on his post in the world.

What makes you think Arsenal cant win Europa League ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What makes you think Arsenal cant win Europa League ...

Do not have qualities to win against serious and valuable team in that competition. Keeping in mind the fact the last 4 seasons and before that they have played some times and did not win the trophy is indicative. Also, this is one of the most uncertain team and their form is always so-so.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do not have qualities to win against serious and valuable team in that competition. Keeping in mind the fact the last 4 seasons and before that they have played some times and did not win the trophy is indicative. Also, this is one of the most uncertain team and their form is always so-so.

Considering in new seasons european competions it is easier for teams to get automatic 0:3 loss then surely even medicore teams like Arsenal can benefit from it unless if they aren't disqualified first ...

Attachments

• Q7aahg9.jpg
    Q7aahg9.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2