My experience as a player and as a poker player

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a professional soccer player I love football and as a player I travel all over Venezuela but I do not represent my country how much I would like to be one of those players that represent my country and good soon I will achieve it as I relate it in poker soon I will achieve my two goals the 1st is to go to a world series of poker and 2nd to be one of the best in my country. !!! regards

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Wishes

I am a professional soccer player I love football and as a player I travel all over Venezuela but I do not represent my country how much I would like to be one of those players that represent my country and good soon I will achieve it as I relate it in poker soon I will achieve my two goals the 1st is to go to a world series of poker and 2nd to be one of the best in my country. !!! regards

Thank you for posting

Good luck becoming successful in both soccer and poker. Poker as well as soccer benefits from strong coaching. If you can find other poker players you can ask questions of and go deeply into poker it will help greatly.

The best of luck

:):)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

So you are professional allegedly but still do things any pro footballer shouldn't do at all during his career :rolleyes:

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RISTO234
is not to be dead but to clear the mind for another place that is poker are skills and it is not that several soccer players do not make it clear if it does, worldwide several soccer players do it not long ago I saw Neymar and pique and several players Spaniards playing a world tournament so do not refer that as if it were something of the other world for that we have our free time greeting

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
RISTO234
is not to be dead but to clear the mind for another place that is poker are skills and it is not that several soccer players do not make it clear if it does, worldwide several soccer players do it not long ago I saw Neymar and pique and several players Spaniards playing a world tournament so do not refer that as if it were something of the other world for that we have our free time greeting

Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo and other superstars who have "done" that basically did it for commercial purpose anyway so techically it don't count.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What club do you play for in Venezuela? I sympathize with your team, but they do not perform well enough, even at the world Cup in Russia, I was in one of the matches ill for your team, but they lost, they had a good kefik and I tried, but alas... As for poker, in my opinion you need to do something one, if you want to achieve serious results, because poker takes a lot of time and effort, as well as football.

T

tadasjar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep Grinding!

Best of luck!!!