EVRO2020

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What more than four months remain before the grandiose football tournament of the old world among the EVRO2020 national teams your predictions?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I sincerely hope the Belgian national finally confirms at a final tournament. The red devils have an exceptional generation and deserve to make a great performance at this EURO. :evil:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belgium have a really good generation of football players, proof of the 2018 Cup, where they deservedly won 3 place, losing only to the world champions of france (in the semi-final). Many Belgium leaders are about 30 years old, so this European championship will be indicative for this generation, for many the last. They are one of the applicants for the final, I expect from them a bright game, but only not against Russian national team)))).

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure Belgium is one of the favorites, they continued with good games since world cup. In qualifications they scored 40 goals and received only 3. Hope that Hazard returns soon for them but also for Real.

France is still number one favorite team to win it. The team has not changed a lot, but for sure they have improved.

On the other side England has improved a lot, so good players coming along, especially in the for the attack. If Harry Kane is healthy, together with Sterling, Abraham and Rashford they could be a mean scoring machine

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that Belgium can win. Good lineup.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will be interesting to see this Euro:wavey: