wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There could be no better final, what fantastic fans and supporters these both teams have.
This final in Sevilla will be an amazing festival of footballfans. Remember the scenes in Barcelona when Eintracht fans occupied CampNou, and how the Rangers fans pushed their team in Ibrox. Sevilla will be overcrowded with fans from Frankfurt and Glasgow.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah its cool to have some different teams competing too.

Nice to have a team to 'support' I'm English, but will be rooting for Rangers. :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Considering Rangers have already secured place in CL (groupstage) next season i better hope that Frankfurt wins this competion ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be an interesting final and I think Frankfurt will be the more likely, but the Rangers fans may also be hungry for success, so I’ll be looking forward to it and expect goals in the match.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
happy for Rangers, but a little bit sad for my compatriot IANIS HAGI, who unfortunately can't play in the final because he's injured.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
congrats Frankfurt and welcome in the Champions League

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There could be no better final, what fantastic fans and supporters these both teams have.
This final in Sevilla will be an amazing festival of footballfans. Remember the scenes in Barcelona when Eintracht fans occupied CampNou, and how the Rangers fans pushed their team in Ibrox. Sevilla will be overcrowded with fans from Frankfurt and Glasgow.

Heard something that Rangers fans decided to leave like 5 minutes before the end or so ...
As for Frankfurt then yeah cant wait to see them in CL eventhough they probably struggle there then i more than enough sure fans take full advantage wherever they have to go ...

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Rangers if he continued playing as he was before scoring the goal I think he wolud not suffer the draw was far behind.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
congrats for Frankfurt who deserve to win this final

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Frankfurt will win the final. Still not the last team in the Bundesliga.