Euro 2021

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I also heard today. I was going to go to St. Petersburg, very sad information, it means not fate. I hope this panic subsides soon. And yes, the Euro is spelled incorrectly.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Yes, I also heard today. I was going to go to St. Petersburg, very sad information, it means not fate. I hope this panic subsides soon. And yes, the Euro is spelled incorrectly.

You can always go to St Petersburg next year (whether you have ticket(s) or not) :)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.The right decision was taken.Such events can´t be carried out until everything is ok.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best move glad they did this

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every day the news is getting worse and worse:-(

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, its unbelievable. The 'copa america' moved to 2021 as well

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is such a shame that so many leagues are being cancelled so quickly. I guess it would become a nightmare to try and complete every league with less time to adjust. Also the headache of implementing a plan and having this not affect the fitness of players and creating possible injuries that jeopardize careers. I really hope that we never see anything like this again in our future.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The right decision. Everyone must be healthy!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All plans collapsed for 3 months. Friends in Egypt were planning to leave on vacation and even had already gone to the airport for departure but said they were rescheduled. All resorts in Egypt are quarantined and those who were there were given 2 more weeks free of charge for vacation, but you can’t leave the rooms except the balcony. Food is brought to the rooms. They will now get home at their own expense.

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Unfortunetly the Euro 2020 it s cancelled for 2021.:(

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can always go to St Petersburg next year (whether you have ticket(s) or not) :)
No, I didn’t buy a ticket, I just could not find my fan passport.
I’ve already agreed on a vacation, so I decided to go just on vacation, although we’ll look at the situation in the future with this virus. Some people panic couldn’t buy bread tonight, there was no chicken yesterday, people were going crazy.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all sporting events canceled while this fight against the virus ... and the euro was postponed for next year, too bad, but what to do :) :confused:

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
euro

i think it was a good solution considering leagues might be able to finish

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2021, the teams that qualified for Euro 2020 will have completely different players - different from those who won a ticket to the Euro.

O

oormaner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wonder if the next after this one is 2024 or 2025 then?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I had tickets for two games destined to play in Bucharest. Now I have to decide if I keep them for the next year or ask for my money back. :stupido3:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sad news this postponement , I wish they had find another way so as this games to be played in the end , sounds difficult or improbable , but this is what I wish for , for EURO20 , or Olympics , or other sport/athletic events this year .....

B

benkob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now the most important is to save as many life as possible.

And next year when the Euro Cup will come we can support for our fav team

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
That's a really good decision from pretty much all the sports representatives to postpone events as the situation in the World is quite bad and we should all try our best to get through it first and then think about other things #stayathome... Stay safe everyone!

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more interested in another point. With the transfer of the Euro to 2021, what will happen to the qualifying games for the 2022 world Cup ?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm more interested in another point. With the transfer of the Euro to 2021, what will happen to the qualifying games for the 2022 world Cup ?

I see 2 possible options ...
1. They will go back to the old format and qualifiers start in august/september 2021 and end october (or in september to give participating teams more time to prepare etc) 2022 ...
2. Have same method like in previous EURO qualifiers which would help to get it done in 6 months - double matchdays in march,june,august, september and october 2022

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don t think that there will be difficulties with selection for the World Cup 2022.
On the euro not all teams have yet been selected, there should still be play-offs butt matches, 16 teams claim 4 places.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see 2 possible options ...
1. They will go back to the old format and qualifiers start in august/september 2021 and end october (or in september to give participating teams more time to prepare etc) 2022 ...
2. Have same method like in previous EURO qualifiers which would help to get it done in 6 months - double matchdays in march,june,august, september and october 2022

If we consider the second option, then my opinion may negatively affect the physical readiness of the players. They will need to win back the Euro, as well as the game will begin in the championship. But on the other hand, this may give additional chances for the passage of weaker teams, which are rarely selected.