Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GER not win against ITA in my memory for ... long time
since 2006 world cup, semi final
since 2012 Eur cup, semi final

so this time ITA takes it down, as well?

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thoughI heard that germany had not ever beat Italy in a competitive tournament match. Seems like this game is more like the final than a quarter final matchup. Ought to be really fun to watch, maybe the best match of the tournament .

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thoughI heard that Germany had not ever beat Italy in a competitive tournament match. Seems like this game is more like the final than a quarter final matchup. Ought to be really fun to watch, maybe the best match of the tournament .

yes , true
but there are a lot of draws during these matches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Italy_football_rivalry

but since it is semi-final...if extra time passed, to PK

I think Germany have more chance to win, I was barely heard ITA wins penalty kick shoot out, except 2006 world cup final.

I was barely heard GER lost penalty kick shoot out...since 1996.

C

CreAtiveN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany will advance after scoring in extra time to take the win ;P

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am excited to watch :), cheering for Germany ! Commentators seem to think this game should be the final too :). Ozhul scores the winner imo !

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bad referee to Germany. The absence of Merkel in the stands. Not a single victory over Italy in the last 10 years. Everything speaks against Germany. But football is football. There are 90 minutes to find out who is the best today.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think who win this match, will win the tournament. It's 50-50%.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ITA takes it down!!!!

I see u live in USA. Is it true, that soccer is getting more and more popular there? Will soccer defeat american football by popularity in the future?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A bad referee to Germany. The absence of Merkel in the stands. Not a single victory over Italy in the last 10 years. Everything speaks against Germany. But football is football. There are 90 minutes to find out who is the best today.

Referee is one of the bests. ;)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see u live in USA. Is it true, that soccer is getting more and more popular there? Will soccer defeat american football by popularity in the future?
yes, but I am fan of ITA soccer team, actually fan of Andrea Pirlo
he plays in US now.

German Soccer team is one of my favorite teams, but anyway I like ITA soccer team better.:D

soccer is not popular here, behind NFL(American football), NH(hockey) L, MBL(baseball), Boxing, NBA(basketball)....equal polular to golf I think

the main reason is ...they score too less...and a lot of draws...
NFL, NHL, MBL, NBA no draws, Boxing seldom draws.

adding soccer is very popular among girls in US...not guys:D

Last edited:
O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While the game is equal. Italy started to play rough. There is a lack of skill?

Last edited:
O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stupid penalties. 1: 1. But more interesting to watch.

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All! Team Germany- best!

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany gets lucky this time :(
congrats.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, but I am fan of ITA soccer team, actually fan of Andrea Pirlo
he plays in US now.

German Soccer team is one of my favorite teams, but anyway I like ITA soccer team better.:D

soccer is not popular here, behind NFL(American football), NH(hockey) L, MBL(baseball), Boxing, NBA(basketball)....equal polular to golf I think

the main reason is ...they score too less...and a lot of draws...
NFL, NHL, MBL, NBA no draws, Boxing seldom draws.

adding soccer is very popular among girls in US...not guys:D

Good, since girls control the remote control, soccer will be more and more popular. :D

I tried to watch american football for an hour. But all a saw was 20 sec playing (while action lasts) the minutes of walking, talking, referees walking with tables...camera showing the crowd eating and chatting. Then 20 secs playing....then 5 mins brake again. Moreover I couldnt find out the rules (i know main rule like touch down)...There is continious playin in soccer (except injuries or penalty kicks) and a draw can be more exciting than eg. a 2-2 result match. :)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good, since girls control the remote control, soccer will be more and more popular. :D

I tried to watch american football for an hour. But all a saw was 20 sec playing (while action lasts) the minutes of walking, talking, referees walking with tables...camera showing the crowd eating and chatting. Then 20 secs playing....then 5 mins brake again. Moreover I couldnt find out the rules (i know main rule like touch down)...There is continious playin in soccer (except injuries or penalty kicks) and a draw can be more exciting than eg. a 2-2 result match. :)

NFL - American Football is more competitive and aggressive than soccer.
general rules are
each team holding the ball, have 4 chance to move the ball on their offense side - at least 10 yards.
after 10 yards, they have another 4 chance till touch down

there is only one pass of each chance, and only pass forward.

each touch down is 6 points , plus, team may choose to make a 1 points free kick or 2 points game.

and ...each team may choose to use their one of offense chance to kick a free goal if succeeded in doing that, it is 3 points without extra points

and penalty based on play like offline, face-mask, illegal formation, etc etc, each penalty have different numbers like back to 5-15 yards...

so this is general rules, not like ruby, they have multi pass, the key points is ...
NFL has only one pass forward.:D:D

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I bet for Germany and for a draw too, just to be in the safe side. ;)

K

kevinmarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always pick Germany to make it to the finals of any major tourney. They are the most talented and experienced team! Neuer is a monster too! ;)