Esports anyone?

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if anyone has played anything online, have heard a little about it. But never thought of it as being something to play or make/bet money on. There is a site going live tomorrow with Counter strike Go, starcraft 2 and DOTA 2

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
EVO is this weekend in Vegas. I have a friend participating in the Street Fighter V tournament.

EVO is the biggest fighting game tournament in the US. The finals for SFV are being shown on one of the ESPN channels Sunday.

omon2727

omon2727

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
compete in dota 2 on nonpro tourney

E

eksde

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing go4lols back in season 3/4 when there were cash prizes

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This seems to be designed for the more casual user to play against others. I'm a fan of starcraft. BreakoutPVP along with the poker seems to be going all out on it.

fletch92

fletch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play oldschool games of COD2 on a site called cybergamer and warcraft 3 online cause I prefer old games that are more simple and easier to play than the new ones

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i'm from Poland, i play CS GO, LOL and WOT. For me best team is of course Virtus Pro ( in CS GO )

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play WOT and sometimes Aliens vs Predator (new). Yesterday I started playin Alien Isolation. I recomment this game for everybody who likes sci-fi/survival/horror/stealth game. All u have to do is survive: hide, collect items and hack systems. I like it tho I was sceptical about this game before (I'm used to kill aliens with pulse rifle etc...not running away from em :) ).

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Black ops 3 and New doom. Started playing campaign on Tombraider.

G

Gknumber28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm split between console and pc, currently enjoying me some Overwatch! Couldn't get into LOL because it would take up way too much of my poker time haha. Also I'll probably pick up WOW (talk about a time dump) when the new expansion comes out.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOTA all the way. The International is actually the second-best paid sports event after World Poker Tour :)
It has bigger prizepool than Wimbledon :)

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch CS:GO,I also play the game:) Maybe best shooter atm

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have spent ~1.5k hours on CS:GO. When I think about it, I've spent tons of time on a video game. But I enjoyed it I guess, so it's alright. Never tried to go pr, though. Enjoy watching the major tournaments, specifically ESL One's in Katowice, Poland.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars