Esports

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone here like Esports, or wager against them.

Last year i put 30 in to Betonline.ag turned it in to like 320 threw out the week and in the finals lost it to FaZe V Liquid (CS;GO). Was a fun week, a little upset i lost it all on that last bet but i did only spend 30 to start. Now I'm thinking about getting back into it but betting more on what the odds are instead of favorite teams.

Anyone know of any good matches coming up which are pretty locked in on one side

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to Bet on poker stars. They have the Sports section with a lot of options. Live betting and many differents sports events.
The money I make I can play Poker with it so it is usefull to me.
GL
M.D.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be careful. I play madden competitively and have played against all of the best players. Some game modes players like Problem Wright and Drini are the top players in the world, but in other modes they get smoked and don’t even make it to the competitive rounds. Just make sure your betting the correct plays and there’s not different settings then the players are used to.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be careful. I play madden competitively and have played against all of the best players. Some game modes players like Problem Wright and Drini are the top players in the world, but in other modes they get smoked and don’t even make it to the competitive rounds. Just make sure your betting the correct plays and there’s not different settings then the players are used to.

I usually do BO3 or BO5 games between 2 teams so it gives more of a chance for a come back perchance the team i chose is down.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so long ago I watched LOL esport tournaments and overall the LCS is not bad and you should check it out, this also applies for the LCK. For me LOL championships are really good and dynamic.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so long ago I watched LOL esport tournaments and overall the LCS is not bad and you should check it out, this also applies for the LCK. For me LOL championships are really good and dynamic.

I've thought about LOL cause some times there are really good odds but I had heard that some people would throw games, does that still happen?

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've thought about LOL cause some times there are really good odds but I had heard that some people would throw games, does that still happen?
Sorry, I don't know i haven't watched it lately, you should ask somebody else.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'll bet on LCK/CK/LPL League of Legends games just because i'm up working nights. Games are on 3-8 am EST.

Teams are consistent enough to place bets on.

Nothing like late night action :)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started to follow Esport now, but i like it a lot. For me, only CSGO is the best, the rest is not enjoyable. My favorite team is not yet, but there are teams i don't like from the beginning. I think it's profitable in terms of betting, of course who's been watching for a long time.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started to follow Esport now, but i like it a lot. For me, only CSGO is the best, the rest is not enjoyable. My favorite team is not yet, but there are teams i don't like from the beginning. I think it's profitable in terms of betting, of course who's been watching for a long time.

I've been watching for about a year and a half. I've recently started playing a couple months ago. I found its a little helpful to understand the in game mechanics so you'll understand why the players make the move they did. I do like cloud 9. I also have been learning the people are making money buying and selling skins threw the steam market and making some profits, most expensive items like a 2k sticker and 2k awp wrap. Thats insane and some knifes go for hundreds

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars