WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To me it’s just a matter of what round does Errol Spence Jr get to Mikey Garcia. I think he’ll probably put his foot down and go to work in rounds 6-8 to put Mikey away.

Mikey’s natural weight class is at Lightweight. In his fights at Light Welterweight with Broner and Lipinets he did not have nearly the same power he had behind his punches when he was at Lightweight.

I can not see hometown favourite Errol Spence Jr. having any problems with Mikey Garcia.

Mikey’s bit off more than he can chew with this fight. Errol is so much bigger and stronger. The only way I see this as a success for Mikey is if he can stay alive 12 rounds & win at least 2-3 rounds.

Errol has way too many advantages, my money is on Errol Spencer Jr KO/TKO/DQ @ +100.

I really want to take Spence Jr by KO 7-9 and 10-12 for +450 and +700 but I think he might put Garcia away much earlier than that.

Best of luck to everyone betting & watching the fight.

Enjoy and good luck [emoji1363][emoji383]

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fight was great, but Garcia did not have a chance to win even before the start ...
Hope to see Garcia vs Loma in the future it's gonna be realy competitive fight !!!

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Fight was great, but Garcia did not have a chance to win even before the start ...
Hope to see Garcia vs Loma in the future it's gonna be realy competitive fight !!!

Yeah he got pummelled, but good on him for not stopping In the 9th round

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Garcia/Loma, Errol/Manny &
Wilder/Joshua should be a great year for boxing