Is Erling Haland the best striker in Europe?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that Borussia Dortmund made the best transfer during the winter transfer window.

Erling Haland is a truly charismatic striker will marvellous technique. They can win the title in Bundesliga if they fix a bit their disastrous defence.

There are many top-class strikers, like Kun Aguero, Levandowsky, Ciro Immobile, and I think that Haland is a world-class player too.

Is this guy the greatest striker this season?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
One (half)season wonder. That's what he is (right now) :rolleyes:

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure it was a good buy for Borussia, he was having a good season in RB and very good start in his new team.

With all the players you wrote what about Lukaku and Vardy :cool:

Lets see next season how Haaland will compete against Lewandowski and Werner.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is too early to ask such a question. We will look at it in the Champions League play-offs this year and the end of the season in germany. But the main indicator is the following seasons.
I am glad that young bright players in Europe are emerging.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Well, I think he is ;) But I'm Norwegian so you would expect that kind of reply from me.

But compared with Mbappe yesterday, he was the best for sure. I think he is just unique in his own way, just like Messi , Ronaldo and Zlatan.

He is taller than most players and has a special skill in front of the goal, combined with the speed , he is unique, I do not think we have witnessed this before, not in the last 10 years at least .

But we'll see if he can keep it up. My deepest worries are injuries, because of his height he is more vulnerable to injuries.
And we have a very important play-off game coming up in March, against Serbia. So I just hope he can stay fit the next weeks,

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well, I think he is ;) But I'm Norwegian so you would expect that kind of reply from me.

But compared with Mbappe yesterday, he was the best for sure. I think he is just unique in his own way, just like Messi , Ronaldo and Zlatan.

He is taller than most players and has a special skill in front of the goal, combined with the speed , he is unique, I do not think we have witnessed this before, not in the last 10 years at least .

But we'll see if he can keep it up. My deepest worries are injuries, because of his height he is more vulnerable to injuries.
And we have a very important play-off game coming up in March, against Serbia. So I just hope he can stay fit the next weeks,

Dont worry. Haaland will get his summer off cause Serbia will beat you anyway.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s too early to talk about the world player, he’s still young :pepsi:

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Dont worry. Haaland will get his summer off cause Serbia will beat you anyway.

I would not bet on that, and we have the home advantage, not lost at home in 2 years.

I guess you must be Serbian, so I wish you good luck.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would not bet on that, and we have the home advantage, not lost at home in 2 years.

I guess you must be Serbian, so I wish you good luck.

Your "home adventage" worked quite well all these years ago when norway hosted Bosnia so i have serious doubts about your fans making sure like they'd be 12th man :hmmmm2:

Also me serbian? I guess it's always good to learn something new about myself what i didn't know :secruity:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a long time in Borussia he will not linger. Real Madrid will buy it in a season. And yes, he is a phenomenon!

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Erling Haland is a phenomenal young player, a child prodigy, I think he has a great future.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Borussia Dortmund must put a 150m transfer fee to this young demon.

BVB can really get into the next round of Champions League.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Your "home adventage" worked quite well all these years ago when Norway hosted Bosnia so i have serious doubts about your fans making sure like they'd be 12th man :hmmmm2:

Also me serbian? I guess it's always good to learn something new about myself what i didn't know :secruity:

What is this supposed to mean, I get it, you don't like Norwegians.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Haland is in amazing shape right now but we will have to wait till the end of the season for a better answer..

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What is this supposed to mean

It means you seem to not see things which are in front of you :hmmmm2:
Also what has Haaland done for Norway NT so far? Only remarkable thing which i remember was getting injured in some match warm-up lol

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
It means you seem to not see things which are in front of you :hmmmm2:
Also what has Haaland done for Norway NT so far? Only remarkable thing which i remember was getting injured in some match warm-up lol

He just started , one year ago he was not on the radar , try to be more optimistic. Btw , what is your nationality?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
He just started , one year ago he was not on the radar , try to be more optimistic. Btw , what is your nationality?

I'm optimistic therefore Norway doesn't have single chance as long as Serbia takes this match very seriously although they do seem from time to time underestimate certain opponents :bebored:
On the other hand luckily for Norway this homegame takes place in march cause in some other months they are quite terrible at home (november?) :hmmmm2:
Btw didn't you talk about Norway having home adventage so this match is sold out right and you have ticket(s) to that game aswell yes ;)

* visiting someone's profile must be extremely difficult nowadays * :secruity:

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it is still given as a novelty, he is exceeding expectations. But yes, I believe he has a great chance of being the best player in the world in the future.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I'm optimistic therefore Norway doesn't have single chance as long as Serbia takes this match very seriously although they do seem from time to time underestimate certain opponents :bebored:
On the other hand luckily for Norway this homegame takes place in march cause in some other months they are quite terrible at home (november?) :hmmmm2:
Btw didn't you talk about Norway having home adventage so this match is sold out right and you have ticket(s) to that game aswell yes ;)

* visiting someone's profile must be extremely difficult nowadays * :secruity:
Yes the game is sold out. But March is very early, Norwegian football season just started.

I do not have a ticket and will watch it on TV.

No I did not look at your profile, just asked you a simple question.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not rush to draw conclusions. the guy has only played a couple of matches. it is not known how to play next

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Messi's got a whole bunch of assists this season, so I'll say it's a tie between the two of them. We'll see how the season will end.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
It's too early to tell anyway, give him space and he will score. Good defenders will not give him that space.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not now

not now but he has a descent chance to be in the future.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now is no, but in future have good chances stay