Erling Haaland - possible move to Chelsea this summer?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey,

Do you think it is possible to Chelsea to get Erling Haaland from BVB this summer? I think this can happen if Chelsea made a very solid bid that Dortmund can not say no as if they refuse it, next summer will loose Haaland for 75 mln of the release clause.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no yet, Dortmund will not lose another good player (Sancho move to United) and also the deal Chelsea is offering is ridiculous.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all these transfers are like a soap opera. but for some reason it seems that this transition will not take place. I think Chelsea have a good team now and they will have a choice in the transfer market and they can find a forward.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think there’s a realistic chance right now that he’ll justify it, Chelsea is very much together right now.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think that for Haaland himself the best option is to stay at Dortmund at least one more full season. Chelsea is a powerful club and the current European champion, but I think they won't buy him at this transfer window.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is possible, but BVB will not let him go. Such a diamond in your team is more money than you can get from a transfer.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if Chelsea will pay 175 milions I think that offer it's imposible for Dortmund to resist and they will let him go.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that is impossible, Borussia will want too much money for him

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have feeling that this transfer can happen this summer, especially if Chelsea officially make a bid of that kind amount of money. It will be very hard for Dortmund to reject it ( from financial point).

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they can get him if they add a player or two in the deal ( Abraham,Werner)

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Real Madrid will sign him

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just a matter of time before Chelsea buys him.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a matter of time before Chelsea buys him.
I don't know why, but I have the same intention and feeling about this transfer. All kinds of interviews of the player and the BVB presidents and directors show not stable position of the case from their side. If Haaland was untouchable, they would have told this, but they are saying the things as a hope to stay and I think they know that if a big bid comes up, everything will be done. It is to Chelsea to submit the bid.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One more Bundesliga player to fail in the EPL.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One more Bundesliga player to fail in the EPL.
Mmm I am not sure. Haaland has the physics to tackle against the big defenders in the Premier League. I think his qualities are suitable for this competition. He is very tall and very fast with very good athletic body, I think he is suitable for every competition:D

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It won't happen this summer

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the last European champion, he plays many competitions, I think he has an advantage over the rest. also has a lot of money.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the price.:deal:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think he wil lstay in Dortmund for another 6 months minimum.

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he will not suit Chelsea, and this summer he will stay at BVB

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, Chelsea more wanted Lukaku and it is matter of time that he will re-join Chelsea since he left the club in 2014. Erling Haalland will be purchased for 75 millions next summer from some club. Dortmund missed the chance this summer to earn easy 100 millions as they will loose Haaland next summer for 75 from the release clause.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is not yet known whether Halland will be needed next year by the teams in which he wants to play. so he can finish the contract to the end and leave as an unlimited free agent, and then Dortmund will not earn anything at all and it is unlikely that anything serious will win in football.