EPL 16/17

V

vassiriki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

So who do you think will be the champions this year? Is it between Manchester clubs or do Arsenal, Pool, Chelsea or Tottenham also have chance? Leicester anyone?

Apart from the predictions I'd love to talk about the managers, players etc. If anyone plays fantasy premier league, that's even better!

So my pick for this season is ManU because it's Mou and Ibra.
Interesting fact: Ibra has won 12 titles for the last 13 seasons

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Man u improved, but I'm still going with Tottenham!

P

Pablo24A

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going with Liverpool. I'd like to see the most popular team winning after a long time without titles

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The Hammers will do it waiting for a good price to put my bet on.:D:rolleyes: :eek:
It is all down to the midfield and Leicester are still strong there.They will go good again.
The Chosen One might bugger up Man U.He screwed Chelsea. :p

L

Lemm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man City i think have good chance if Gvardiola will teach them play tiki - taka

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League absolutely any team can win the championship and Leterrier proved it! I think that Chelsea and Arsenal have a very good shot at the championship

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry for my english Lester

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After watching Liverpool thump Barcelona 4-0 I think they could have a very good chance of winning. So difficult to predict with so many teams buying lots of new players. One team who definition won't win is arsenal. Once again, Wenger seems quite content to go into the new season with pretty much the same squad as last year. I think they could struggle for top 5.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looking forward to this weekend. Lots of change, now time to see how it all plays out.