English Premier League - Leicester

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think ho will won england championchip?,Arsenal or Leicester,i see only two teams like a winner.....

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester

What a great story.

Not a big fan of Claudio Ranieri, but very impressive campaign.

I hope they win the EPL to show a lesson to those spenders like Chelsea and Man City.

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just a great game - they're in the champion League next season

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Leicester not win PL , but they have proved that money does not solve everything in football

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the last match against Manchester city proved they will be Champions

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think is going to win Liverpool or West ham, do you think fermino first to score / ?

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Claudio has put himself inline for one of the big clubs surely doing what he's done. From a United point of view I'd rather him than Mourinho

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Leicester would be Champions and now they will not lose

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neither Lester will not win the arsenal, in my opinion Manchester City will win, and today will get Arsenal, Lester must start to lose a game all season can not be dominant

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to win Leicester, rooting for him but I think it's difficult

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D Today I managed to win the arsenal and is now 2 points of Leicester, I think the winner of the 2015/2016 will be the arsenal still nothing is written in football .

Arsenal 2-1 Leicester ( 14 February 2016 )

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D Today I managed to win the arsenal and is now 2 points of Leicester, I think the winner of the 2015/2016 will be the arsenal still nothing is written in football .

Arsenal 2-1 Leicester ( 14 February 2016 )

arsenal will not be long years to win Englis Premier League, Manchester City will be champions for sure

M

monoskyx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe leicester lost but they has the first option

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Leicester has been a great story and a fun team to watch - however Tottenham is going to win it all!

messer21

messer21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Leicester be the champion, it's a good team.. But all this histories of small teams in the top of the leagues have a bad final

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions League is back, everyone seems to be excited since its the clash of the best football team from different tournament. What can you say about th recent clash of Chelsea and PSG? Did you actually made a bet?

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The story of this year's league and Leicester is a great one. You can't help, but, follow it. What about the fan with the 5000/1 bet!!!!??? Come on!! Think he won at Xmas?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what you think ho will won england championchip?,Arsenal or Leicester,i see only two teams like a winner.....

I would like to see Leicester winning it. I'm curious what they can do against spanish or german teams.

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see Leicester winning it. I'm curious what they can do against spanish or german teams.

For this, you're right, English clubs for a long time were some major obstacles for clubs from germany and Spain, maybe Lester was the one who will change it, I like English football and I'm sorry that they are not in the final of Champions League, all Overall I think it will be very interesting finish in the Premier league

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cooking is started, Leicester last night played a draw, and has enabled Tottenham to snatch away his first pozicuju tonight and Arsenal to be closer to just 3 points and be even more interesting Saturday meeting Tottenham - Arsenal when I bet you should play at Arsenal and Tottenham

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its a long season. maybe some players will get injured

Sale86_ns

Sale86_ns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to win the title Lester City because it is saving a lot of football is any of these artificial clubs like Chelsea, Manchester City, PSG