ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RIGHT GUYS AND GIRLS....
whos winning the english premier league this season??
I actually think Tottenham might finally get close been thinking this for a few years, Man city are obviously strong, but new season.
If man utd can score more along with the park the bus they do so well in defence they got a chance.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most competitive and interesting League in football, the winner is hard to predict, but I still put on my favorite team

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the premier league, I'm a fan of Manchester United because my compatriot Antonio Valencia plays for Manchester

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello!

I hope my favorite MU team is again involved in the Premier League title battle!

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the premier league, I'm a fan of Manchester United because my compatriot Antonio Valencia plays for Manchester

I fully support! Although victory, at least I'm with Chelsea forever!
We will believe and hope that we will provide worthy competition in the current season!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This year's Premier League will be quite interesting.

Manchester City is again the big favourite, but in my opinion Liverpool will be the team that will compete with City this season. Liverpool have made some excellent transfers: Keyta, Alison, Shaqiri have already elevated the team at least one level compared to the previous season. I want to see Arsenal with Papastathopoulos and Mavropanos too.

neil1603

neil1603

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously I'd like to say Leicester City will do it again :D

But forever the realist Man City are going to be really hard to beat again.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I hope that these season will be Mourinho season :) Lets go Manchester United and win these title :)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a strong feeling for Liverpool..they have one hell of a good squad now...

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year definitely Manchester United

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Liverpool have always been my favorite northern team and they look extremely strong.
I support West ham. Hope they do better than last season:)

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is a top class league so competitive and i dont think city will be far ahead at all this season, many teams made progress. Leicester winning it was special :)
seems your all the same as me, we know the good teams but who will find the run of form.
I see west hams been splashing the cash they should go well, not winning just be competitive.
If only Scottish football was the same class :(

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City are again the biggest favorites, while other teams do not do anything about Pep Guardiola will still napraviva team easily champions! Let's start now with these championships that without football is boring: D

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this year my blues will win, let's go Chelsea

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Manchester City will win the league again and leave the Rags in the dust. 8]

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to the next season.The Premier League is stronger every year, it is very difficult for someone who wins the championship.I think Manchester City, Totenham, Liverpool, somebody wins the Premier League.
I hope Chelsea is doing well, I'm not happy with Conte's leaving! Come on Chelsea!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm trying to put together my Fantasy Team for the PL season. But it's so hard to find overviews about the league. Tried the American network and media sites (too many videos, too few words). Even English Premier League site not very helpful. Hard to go through team by team. Any good EPL overview sites or online magazines I should check, that I'm missing? Thanks. Go Spurs, but I think it's Liverpool's turn for the title this year. Should be a crazy scramble among between 3 and 7 teams, depending on how rosters shape up (and then change next January)! And if Courtois and Hazard stay put, Man City repeats easily as champ...

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will support Arsenal this season.I hope this season they be the champions.

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to put together my Fantasy Team for the PL season. But it's so hard to find overviews about the league. Tried the American network and media sites (too many videos, too few words). Even English Premier League site not very helpful. Hard to go through team by team. Any good EPL overview sites or online magazines I should check, that I'm missing? Thanks. Go Spurs, but I think it's Liverpool's turn for the title this year. Should be a crazy scramble among between 3 and 7 teams, depending on how rosters shape up (and then change next January)! And if Courtois and Hazard stay put, Man City repeats easily as champ...

I just put mine otgther the SUN newspaper does a free one, but i have no idea if you can do it from abroad??? worth looking i think also the times used to do one.
i think i got a few unkonw gems in mine ;) seesegson (spelt worng) fulham midfielder top champiosnship player last season good for a cheap buy he socred 15 last year from midfield.

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the new season Liverpool won the league think

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man city wins it again best team i think liverpool comes in second if salah has another great year

RomaS

RomaS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Next week starts the new season of the Premier League. I'm waiting for it to start. I like to make small bets on sports events and football matches of the English Premier League - an excellent occasion for a good game.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on, blues. Chelsea is not the favorite for this season, but with some signings the team will be a candidate for the title.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me the Premier League is one of the biggest leagues in the world besides being the championship but the valuable but expensive of all.
The BEST OF ALL TIME twist WHAT IS CHAMPION
Ce22af2be920b9077138af4f1c76ce8f

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In the new season Liverpool won the league think

Liverpool have a very strong team. I think they are second favourite on all bookmakers to wim the Premier League title this year. It will be an interesting battle between Manchester City and Liverpool FC.