English Prem

M

mhelmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So boys anyone else than this crazy dane that supports NUFC (Newcastle United) ? :D
I remember the glory time of the beautiful Alan Shearer tearing them apart.:icon_rr:

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i like to watch them

but they just don't have the budget to field a world class team .

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City has the best team I think.This season City will be the champion.

Last edited:
J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Im not a fan of that team but I know was really good in the past actually is still good I mean it is playing in premier league so it is really good just for that fact on the other hand I do like the premier and my favorite team is Chelsea I love hazard and I know that Liverpool probably is gonna win the premier this season but I still believe in chelsea and I know we can do it better and surprise in the last part of the season with hazard chelsea can do everything they want.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So boys anyone else than this crazy dane that supports NUFC (Newcastle United) ? :D
I remember the glory time of the beautiful Alan Shearer tearing them apart.:icon_rr:

I believe Newcastle is the only PL team who has played in my home town... If you really support them perhaps you remember their last(?) european adventure some 13 years ago when they played in Tallinn(assuming they haven't played in any european competion since ofc)

M

mhelmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe Newcastle is the only PL team who has played in my home town... If you really support them perhaps you remember their last(?) european adventure some 13 years ago when they played in Tallinn(assuming they haven't played in any european competion since ofc)

Aye I do remember but I remember the old Shearer Times too :D

Maybe we'll restore that in a couple of years :D

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City does have a great team but i just cant figure out what they are missing. Liverpool is currently playing top level soccer, Kloop definetly knows how to manage his teams. This might be Liverpools year if they can keep up the good work.

R

Richdublin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait glory days? They won nothing back then all they did was blow a monster lead in spectacular style. If u take the rose tinted glasses off ull realise they have not ever had a glory day simple and certainly won't for a long time