English finals. This never happened!

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the first time in the history of European cups in the finales will play teams from one country. This season English! Liverpool and Tottenham will compete for the Champions League victory(June 1 in Madrid), Chelsea and Arsenal will meet in the decisive game for the Europa League Cup(may 29 in Baku). Who will be the champion in each of the games and why? Your opinion? Liverpool and Arsenal are my opinion. Both teams play fast and aggressive game.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are all the soccer fans? Or do you not like today's game of English teams?

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the first time in the history of European cups in the finales will play teams from one country. This season English! Liverpool and Tottenham will compete for the Champions League victory(June 1 in Madrid), Chelsea and Arsenal will meet in the decisive game for the Europa League Cup(may 29 in Baku). Who will be the champion in each of the games and why? Your opinion? Liverpool and Arsenal are my opinion. Both teams play fast and aggressive game.
they may be english teams but most of the players are from outside the uk................lol
:p

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I believe few years ago 3 of the 4 teams in CL and EL final came from Spain so i actually hope that we'd never see similar situation again where all 4 finalists in both european competions come from same country(or city)

But as for this year then i don't mind Spurs winning to see whether Pochettino keeps his word and goes back home and Chelsea so Arsenal could miss out on CL football(just like Man Utd) :cool:

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit back in your favorite chair and start watching the exciting final match of the Champions League. The Europa League final was held with Chelsea's notable advantage. What will the teams give us for review today? I wish everyone a pleasant viewing.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final match of The Champions League was a boring sight. The game was ruined by a penalty in Tottenham goal at 21 seconds of the match and realized in the second(1:47) minute of the game. Throughout the rest of the game Tottenham players rolled the ball on the field and did not take action to achieve the goal. Tottenham started moving 5 minutes before the end of the match after the second goal conceded.

Entertainment in the game added the American model Kinsey Wolanski, ran out in half-naked on the field in the seventeenth minute of the match. The luxurious figure of the body structure of the model conquered the spectators of the stadium and TV channels. The rating of the model has increased several times. Let's enjoy the outlines of the model's body. The male population of the forum, I ask you to keep your hands at rest.

e61ba0c347a0c82ac85ae09a90068e9a_fitted_740x700.jpg
105103_m.jpg
1_929219.jpg
D8AFBDuU0AEmwRc.jpg

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Entertainment in the game added the American model Kinsey Wolanski, ran out in half-naked on the field in the seventeenth minute of the match. The luxurious figure of the body structure of the model conquered the spectators of the stadium and TV channels. The rating of the model has increased several times. Let's enjoy the outlines of the model's body. The male population of the forum, I ask you to keep your hands at rest.
Photos of pitch invader

American? I thought she was russian just like you ...
Anyway looking at that last picture then it's surely is perfect commercial for his boyfriend(who allegedly also ran to pitch in some previous CL final) :rolleyes:

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
American? I thought she was russian just like you ...
You're wrong. She doesn't belong to the Russian class by a millimeter. Visit her instagram and ask her questions personally. Did you want to provoke the Russian community in the final game? We're not that stupid. All questions to the President of the United States.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You're wrong. She doesn't belong to the Russian class by a millimeter. Visit her instagram and ask her questions personally. Did you want to provoke the Russian community in the final game? We're not that stupid. All questions to the President of the United States.

E: yeah i know that i'm wrong. You can't be 100% correct all the time(even if you'd want to)
Obviously during the game it was just pure speculation where she was from. In some forum it was mentioned Poland, in other Russia. So yeah it happens.
And if if'd ever want to provoke russians then i'd wait for Estonia-Russia football game for this(and even that do not mean i'd actually do it) ...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very nice girl .eeeemmm... I meant very nice results , Liverpool winning the CHL trophy , Chelsea winning the Europa League (I wish I had bet this game :( ) , the teams I liked more got the desired result .

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea, I identified at once, even in the group stage that will become a champion. A little shaken my faith in it when I lost city 6-0. But from Tottenham expected more, especially played the whole backbone, but Salah is not in vain removed in advertising Pepsi.