Electronic Sports ( ESports )

djoepadilha

djoepadilha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey hey guys, i would like to know if beyond me there's someone here that likes eletronic sports

i like to play and watch pro events of CS:GO and Dota 2

:jd4::jd4: :icon_bigs

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Currently I don't play e-Sports, but about a year and a half ago I tried a bit of Hearthstone for a month.....

I liked it a lot, but you can't have two competitive and demanding games like poker and Hearthstone in one hand. In order to become top at a specific esport, you need to put huge amount of work.

I like e-Sports, I respect the top professional e-sport gamers, they work hard on their game, and I think e-Sports have an awesome future.

djoepadilha

djoepadilha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently I don't play e-Sports, but about a year and a half ago I tried a bit of Hearthstone for a month.....

I liked it a lot, but you can't have two competitive and demanding games like poker and Hearthstone in one hand. In order to become top at a specific esport, you need to put huge amount of work.

I like e-Sports, I respect the top professional e-sport gamers, they work hard on their game, and I think e-Sports have an awesome future.
now hearthstone is the only game that I still play, casually, it is very good to practice reading the plays of the opponents besides being a fun pastime!
I agree with you, nowadays there is already a whole market that is very profitable and promising, but also very busy, it takes a dedication and investment in top-of-the-line equipment to evolve very big!
out the fact that the age ends inevitably diminishing the reflexes and other factors of performance

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to watch and play the championships dee Smite and LOL

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the esports are getting very popular and of course fortnite and league of legends with them.

But i really think overwatch league is very underrated because it was a bad time to put it in the esports scene - right after the game lost the most of it's popularity.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Counter Strike is my favorite eletronic sport.There are strategy and tactics all the time.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play such games, but sometimes for fun I watch streams from the championships in CS: GO or FIFA. I have experience of using FIFA for more than 10 years.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars