El Classico : Real Madrid or FC Barcelona

Frichor

Frichor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is less then a week before the Biggest Football clubs match on the planet ( or one of them :p ) , El Classico , this time is more decisive than the usual , a win or draw for Real Madrid is pretty much the title guaranteed , in the other side a win for FC Barcelona will set them in an optimum position in the title race, with the easiest matches left and probably out of the champions league which give them the opportunity to concentrate on LA LIGA .
In paper Real Madrid is favorite, the games is on his stadium and also Neymar the hottest member of the MSN atm is not playing, which take a lot from the strength of the FCB , but in this type of matches don't respect theory and the best team in that day will win the match .
who you think will win the match and the title and what team will you support?

M

Marmot66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid all day (CR7 Fanboy)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet 1 dollar to support RM
hope they will not let me down.:D

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is not playing. And BArca has been playing not so great.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar wont be playing so 2 big strikers will be playing in Barca (Suarez, Messi), plus their defence isnt good.... Draw. :)

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona are now in poor condition. So they have no chance with Madrid :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably for the first time for several years, Real - the favourite in the classic. I won't rely because in such games there will be a fight on each site of the field and Barcelona skilled team. to be ill I there is nobody I won't be, but let Barcelona will win. then there will be an intrigue in the championship and this victory, can give to Barcelona a positive impulse against Juventus and Bavaria against Real. generally I for an intrigue in all tournaments)).

Frichor

Frichor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is not playing. And BArca has been playing not so great.

he is the best of the MSN those days, so i think Barca got a big hit in that one, also Real Madrid play great in big matches, he is favorite but you never know.

Frichor

Frichor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar wont be playing so 2 big strikers will be playing in Barca (Suarez, Messi), plus their defence isnt good.... Draw. :)

draw is a good result for Madrid, i think it will be draw too,

Frichor

Frichor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably for the first time for several years, Real - the favourite in the classic. I won't rely because in such games there will be a fight on each site of the field and Barcelona skilled team. to be ill I there is nobody I won't be, but let Barcelona will win. then there will be an intrigue in the championship and this victory, can give to Barcelona a positive impulse against Juventus and Bavaria against Real. generally I for an intrigue in all tournaments)).

i think that too

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FC Barcelona will win.Suarez 2 gol,Mess1 gol

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BARCELONA!!! id bet my life on this match!! Barcelona!!

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real madrid ofcourse for couple of reason...first they are playing at home a very big advantage and second they are really in a good form after beating bayern munich at their home ground... so will be rooting for Real Madrid

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid!!!
My favorite team will not lose and 99% will be champions of Spain!!!

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid now is definitely on the rise. I think they will win in El Classico.