peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barca or Madrid?
Im in doubt for Barca frontline, Torres is yet to play his first game, Dembele, not too excited about him, as for LdJ, cannot believe my eyes.
Who are you rootinh for?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Didn't root for either side but since Real won 3:2 in ET it looks like from entertainment point this encounter wasn't too bad ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also unfortunately did not see this game, but I watched the review. Barcelona won back twice during the match, but failed for the third time.
I agree that now the line of attack for Barcelona is not very good, and not only in comparison with Real Madrid, but with many teams, which was shown by the Champions League - only 2 goals in 6 matches (((.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't help but feel English football should have done this during the ban in the late 80s.
We tried to have our own super-cup in the first season of the ban, spanning the course of the season (in fact the final could only be played the following season!) but hardly any fans came and it didn't really work and was axed.
They also had a British Cup that was played abroad in winter between the English and Scottish champions as a one off game.
It's a pity they didn't combine the 2 ideas. Spain are making the most of their winter break and doing it now.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid will win La Liga this season. They are not playing badly this season.

E

El_Matt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly, Real...

I have been rooting for Barca for 20 years, but unfortunately, I think Real will win El Clasico. Similar to the beginning of the century, Barca will need some years to regenerate and again have a great team. But I'm totally trusting La Masia to provide some great players in the next years, as always :)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Barcelona made a match beyond expectations, to be honest I expected REAL to win more easily