HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
After the Liverpool team qualified for the semi-finals who do you think will qualify for the Carabao cup final between Liverpool and Arsenal? and what are your expectations for the match result?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool Luck

After the Liverpool team qualified for the semi-finals who do you think will qualify for the Carabao cup final between Liverpool and Arsenal? and what are your expectations for the match result?

Liverpool are really such a hard team to finish off these days, even with a second string team out, they are formidable and i say luck in the title here but they were excellent tonight after a poor first half.
Kelleher was outstanding. I am tipping Liverpool V Chelsea for the final - anyones guess there then

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Liverpool to lose vs Arsenal... this Cup only kills time on the schedule.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool and Leicester made my night their incredible thriller, Vardy was really on fire and I feel sorry that the Foxes were out of the Cup, I think this tournament meant more to them.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Liverpool v Spurs. Conte will get some hardware for Spurs!

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if they decide to make the semi-final a one off game (instead of a two-legged tie) that will change everything in terms of predictions - especially if one team has home advantage (assuming they're still allowed to play in front of crowds at this point!)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
two super interesting semifinals are announced, I just hope there are no more delays due to the Covid pandemic

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal are good now but Liverpool can get further out of this duel.

However, on the other branch, anyone can advance from the Tottenham - Chelsea pairing because they are now in the Chelsea ups and down and Tottenham has not yet found their real face.

Both promise to be interesting matches.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea - Arsenal I think can be the final.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that Liverpool is a bit ahead, but it's a difficult match-up and the EFL Cup favours big surprises in general.

Arsenal can definitely pass to the next round for sure.

We will see.....

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had great expectations in the last duel between them and Liverpool went over the top, I hope it's different this time, the two teams are well trained and come from good results, we will see.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Liverpool will obviously win, it's a great team!:rolleyes:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many of us think that Liverpool will lift the trophy but I have some doubts we the squad they are going to play. On one hand, they will have 3-4 players on Africa Cup of nations and on the other hand the schedule in January will be very difficult with matches in Premier League, two semifinals in Carabao and Fa Cup, I suppose Klopp will make a lot of changes. Also, Arsenal are always playing with good squad in the cups - Fa and Carabao, it is 50-50 for me.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many of us think that Liverpool will lift the trophy but I have some doubts we the squad they are going to play. On one hand, they will have 3-4 players on Africa Cup of nations and on the other hand the schedule in January will be very difficult with matches in Premier League, two semifinals in Carabao and Fa Cup, I suppose Klopp will make a lot of changes. Also, Arsenal are always playing with good squad in the cups - Fa and Carabao, it is 50-50 for me.
Exactly... theres no reason to Liverpool take it too seriously.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My guess is that Klopp will continue with his youth policy and save the big guns for the competitions that "really matter" - Arsenal on the other hand will probably have a full strength team and because of that win the semifinal.

If both teams are at full strength it will be close, 50-50...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Great semi-finals to watch.Even though Liverpool wouldn´t play with its A squad,it is still the team that will play the final.And in the other game, I hope Chelsea will beat Tottenham.That Liverpool vs Chelsea would be the best EFLCup this season,since both teams are in a better shape.But I wouldn´t be surprised if the final was Arsenal vs Tottenham , the London Derby.