Durant in GSW

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooow let us play little bit...what score will GSW make next season?? I say 77-5 :)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant say i hate it since im all about durant i just wish somehow he choose the Raptors which was slim ,g state has a huge chance to win another 2 titles with him there and bogut and barnes out

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant say i hate it since im all about durant i just wish somehow he choose the Raptors which was slim ,g state has a huge chance to win another 2 titles with him there and bogut and barnes out
I think GSW were so angry with NBA steal them tittle(i mean first time ever tehnical foul after the game, and those fouls like Curry is some rookie not MVP, rediciolus) that they would do anithing to get him..

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh well, all players have the right to change their teams. Maybe we are just shock the fact that the Cavs just recently win. I hope Curry will move to Cavs. LOL

AATwoPairAA

AATwoPairAA

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once a Longhorn always a Longhorn. All Longhorns suck!!! Curry and Durant both have something in common. They both choked away 3-1 leads in the playoffs.

Okay I may be a little bitter as a Thunder Fan.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy winner title for GS in next season :)

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow what an move by KD to GSW says Playful :eek:

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once a Longhorn always a Longhorn. All Longhorns suck!!! Curry and Durant both have something in common. They both choked away 3-1 leads in the playoffs.

Durant didn't choke at all. He played like a beast but he didn't get any help especially from Westbrook.

I'm very surprised the NBA approved that move considering they didn't let Chris Paul move to the Lakers few years ago.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they approved it because right after they let big money bogut get traded and didnt go after resigning barnes

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think GSW were so angry with NBA steal them tittle(i mean first time ever tehnical foul after the game, and those fouls like Curry is some rookie not MVP, rediciolus) that they would do anithing to get him..

Nba officiated was very suspect in most of the series this playoffs that there was no doubt ,so much money changing hands feels like why certain things happened the way they did

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooow let us play little bit...what score will GSW make next season?? I say 77-5 :)

Your info just says pokerstars but you're from Croatia which means you can play WPN/ACR.

Sooooo.... if you want to put down any wager on GSW BEATING the regular season wins record they just beat, you let me know. I will talk to a bookmaker about what odds they are giving on that to figure out who has advantage if not 1:1.

Point is, I'm on the bandwagon of theirs since last year's regular season and until my Bulls can change management and coach and get their heads out of their asses.

I expect them to win multiple championships and as difficult as that is nowadays I'm NOT betting against that.

That being said, I will take any and all comers that want to bet they'll break the regular season record next season.

P2P on ACR is preferred method of how you can pay me WHEN I win!

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is not remotely true lol, if anything they should have been bounced with multiple suspensions to draymond in the WCF

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Durant didn't choke at all. He played like a beast but he didn't get any help especially from Westbrook.

I'm very surprised the NBA approved that move considering they didn't let Chris Paul move to the Lakers few years ago.

... because the league owned one of the teams at the time and blocked it because it was seen as a bad deal for hornets/pels. they cant stop free agents.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
zero chance they break the reg season record this season. id imagine something in the realm of 60-63ish wins at max

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zero chance they break the reg season record this season. id imagine something in the realm of 60-63ish wins at max

shhhhhh.... you're killing my potential action! Don't tap the glass!

fletch92

fletch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question is how will it work with so many players who want the ball... Maybe they will have to play with 2 or 3 balls :D
We saw that there was trouble before when Durant and Westbrook played together they weren't at their maximum like they canceled each other out but this playoffs they finally played great at the same time and now it's over. First season will probably be spent in adapting.

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The question is how will it work with so many players who want the ball... Maybe they will have to play with 2 or 3 balls :D
We saw that there was trouble before when Durant and Westbrook played together they weren't at their maximum like they canceled each other out but this playoffs they finally played great at the same time and now it's over. First season will probably be spent in adapting.
GSW don't have trouble sharing the ball, i think Durant isn't egoist, and for Clay and Steph we know they aren't... Just less balls for Green, and cleaner shots for Thompson...he will also help them on defensive rebounds which hurt them in this year

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Totally disagree and it's only a 2 year deal, so they'd be pretty f*d if it took that long to "adapt"...

besides, in what world are you clearly the best team in the game and then add a top 5 (top 3?) player and not instantly become borderline unbeatable.

If he resigns with them and they keep pieces in place, dynasty for sure

As far as "adapting" few coaches better than Kerr at making things work. Papavich would be one of them.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, three sharpshooters from outside the three...... this is one scary team.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its an awesome deal, its great for Durant who I can't help but root for and hope that he wins a title. With that said I think it is not going to be a trend in the right direction. There best asset was creating big names, not selling depth for an aging superstar. I actual think this will slightly hurt them. Not enough to keep them from winning any championships (even though they
are in the difficult west) but I don't think they are going to get close to resetting or tying the record they set.

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLUS their Finals MVP doesn't have to a day of jail time despite the beating he brought down... so there's that.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its an awesome deal, its great for Durant who I can't help but root for and hope that he wins a title. With that said I think it is not going to be a trend in the right direction. There best asset was creating big names, not selling depth for an aging superstar. I actual think this will slightly hurt them. Not enough to keep them from winning any championships (even though they
are in the difficult west) but I don't think they are going to get close to resetting or tying the record they set.

Jesus aging superstar? you must be joking, he is a year younger than steph......

They dont need to get the record, they need to win titles, they became overwhelming favourites and eviscerated their biggest competition out west in one stroke, Spurs got older and OKC got considerably worse. I personally hope that KD never wins a title and that somehow this fails, I expect them to coast to a title tho.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, aging was absolutely dramatic. Restless is what I should have said.

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hahahaha that is true.

Easy winner title for GS in next season :)

I don't think they will. I mean they are favorites, but this is the same think as when LeBron joined Miami, they were the favorites to win, but ended up losing in the finals.

I think they will be in the finals for sure but still think that Cleveland will win again against them. Coming from Miami Heat fan. :D

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha that is true.

I don't think they will. I mean they are favorites, but this is the same think as when LeBron joined Miami, they were the favorites to win, but ended up losing in the finals.

I think they will be in the finals for sure but still think that Cleveland will win again against them. Coming from Miami Heat fan. :D
Difference btw Miami with James and GSW is coach!! While Popovich killed Miami tacticly i think Kerr is one off best coaches and they will dominate in next few seasons!!