Drew B out for many weeks
Not good new for Saints fans

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not as bad as Pittsburgh. Big Ben is out all season with his elbow, and conner hurt his knee later that game. They are going to mess up and play conner too soon I bet since big Ben will be gone and maybe cost conner a lot, health wise. Brees will be back to at least push for the playoffs.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of QB injuries this year. Also Cam Newton is out and who knows if he'll be the same again and Sam Darnold not playing for who knows how long with Mono. Also, Colin Kaepernick is still waiting for another shot..

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel kap will get his shot. I could see Jay z pushing for him to be signed once his deal goes through and it all lines up. Kaps prime is mostly lost at this point unfortunately so even if he comes back he will have so much hype around him that he couldn't possibly live up to it.

That girl in the stands with the "I gave darnold mono" was funny. You're right, so many qbs going down. The jags lost 2 in 2 weeks for the season just by themselves.
A lot of QB injuries this year. Also Cam Newton is out and who knows if he'll be the same again and Sam Darnold not playing for who knows how long with Mono. Also, Colin Kaepernick is still waiting for another shot..

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see Kap Coming back at all. He's to much drama , Unwanted Publicity. He killed his own career by being dumb. The Injury to ben will probably be a Retirement starter , He's Old , He's even slower and he just doesn't have that Big Ben Form anymore. I do believe they are about to Blow the tires off of conner though ,Steelers abuse RBs and now that Rudolph is under center they are about to rush a billion times

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nike won a Emmy for the kap commercial. Give that thought. Giving him a spot on a team in a heavy Democrat market, even if as a back up is just a business move, and publicity for said team. It absolutely could happen.

Totally agree about conner, I said the same either in this post or another. They need to just see how their back up qb can do in the next few weeks, and leave conner out. If the back up tanks, then just write the season off and sit anyone who even has a greeny splinter in their toe. They have 1, maybe 2 at most, years before a rebuild, and they would be smart to rebuild around conner.
I don't see Kap Coming back at all. He's to much drama , Unwanted Publicity. He killed his own career by being dumb. The Injury to ben will probably be a Retirement starter , He's Old , He's even slower and he just doesn't have that Big Ben Form anymore. I do believe they are about to Blow the tires off of conner though ,Steelers abuse RBs and now that Rudolph is under center they are about to rush a billion times

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nike won a Emmy for the kap commercial. Give that thought. Giving him a spot on a team in a heavy Democrat market, even if as a back up is just a business move, and publicity for said team. It absolutely could happen.

Totally agree about conner, I said the same either in this post or another. They need to just see how their back up qb can do in the next few weeks, and leave conner out. If the back up tanks, then just write the season off and sit anyone who even has a greeny splinter in their toe. They have 1, maybe 2 at most, years before a rebuild, and they would be smart to rebuild around conner.

you can call it a business move all you want but it will literally cause bad publicity. He will eventually bring even more unwanted drama...You think he's coming back in the league to be a backup? **** no. The minute he gets put behind somebody in the lineup hes going to make a huge uproar. He's a ticking timebomb. Kap is done with the NFL I can almost bet on it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely don't want a political conversation, but as I said, in a heavy Democrat market, it's not bad publicity, quite the opposite. As what he would do if he had another shot at the nfl, I'd suspect he would have to sign a very in depth contract where he wouldn't be allowed to run free in press events and such. If I had the power to, I wouldn't sign him, not because all the bs that has nothing to do with football, but because I never thought he was great, now he is older, and would have tons of rust most likely.
you can call it a business move all you want but it will literally cause bad publicity. He will eventually bring even more unwanted drama...You think he's coming back in the league to be a backup? **** no. The minute he gets put behind somebody in the lineup hes going to make a huge uproar. He's a ticking timebomb. Kap is done with the NFL I can almost bet on it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, I forgot to mention, he absolutely would be willing to be a back up. His agent is right now shopping him to 3 teams and has stated he is willing to be a back up.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because he realizes that his antics didn't pan out for him the way he wanted. He's going to bring in so much drama , If he wasn't going to he would have been picked up by now. Like...….Now now. Like I get it . I get what you're trying to say but he will absolutely murder any team he comes on because he is literally a ticking time bomb waiting to destroy another teams image. He's an idiot. The way he approached everything was complete babyish and myself being a Mixed race individual am glad he's out of the NFL. His only justice was for himself. Not to keep this thing going down a bad road but if he did wind up coming back I hope he gets racked and put back out. Anyways , Moving on. The Saints now want to start using a Tandem QB set , which is going to be interesting. I can see a lot of Bridgewater deep reception from hill or the good old Roll out throw to the other side to hill and hill throws a bomb. Everybody has been slowly waiting on Hill to play behind center since 99% of the time he has lined up behind center it's always been a run. Kind of excited to see how it works for them

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I get your angle too, but fact is, teams make weird, stupid, against the grain choices all the time so I wouldn't rule it out. As for who he has been shopped to recently, I don't see it happening for him because 2 already signed a qb, and the other apparently is the jets.

I'm curious to see teddy play, to see if he is even close to what he was. As for hill, I don't know what to think of him, for the exact reasons you stated. I've never seen him outside of the wildcat direct snaps on 3rd and shorts. He could be Tom brady 2.0 for all we know.
Because he realizes that his antics didn't pan out for him the way he wanted. He's going to bring in so much drama , If he wasn't going to he would have been picked up by now. Like...….Now now. Like I get it . I get what you're trying to say but he will absolutely murder any team he comes on because he is literally a ticking time bomb waiting to destroy another teams image. He's an idiot. The way he approached everything was complete babyish and myself being a Mixed race individual am glad he's out of the NFL. His only justice was for himself. Not to keep this thing going down a bad road but if he did wind up coming back I hope he gets racked and put back out. Anyways , Moving on. The Saints now want to start using a Tandem QB set , which is going to be interesting. I can see a lot of Bridgewater deep reception from hill or the good old Roll out throw to the other side to hill and hill throws a bomb. Everybody has been slowly waiting on Hill to play behind center since 99% of the time he has lined up behind center it's always been a run. Kind of excited to see how it works for them