Does a poker player support football teams? What is yours?

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I am also a sports journalist here in brazil, I cannot divulge my team, but I would like to know which team do you support?

Here in Brazil, the 3 biggest teams in relation to the fans are: Flamengo, Corinthians and São Paulo.
Due to geniuses like Romário, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, being successful in Barcelona, there are many Brazilians who like this team from Spain.

In 30 days I will add the teams and post the poll numbers for that question.

I'll wait for the answers, thanks and gg for all!!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite team is Milan. I always try to watch matches with her participation. My dream is to go to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza and watch the game live.

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rossonero Namvidnee

My favorite team is Milan. I always try to watch matches with her participation. My dream is to go to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza and watch the game live.

Hi Namvidnee,
Great Italian and world team, great Brazilian players played there: Kaka, Amoroso, Cafu, Leonardo, goalkeeper Dida, e os craques Rivaldo, Ronaldinho Gaucho e Ronaldo Phenomenon.
I hope that one day you can achieve your dream of going to the Giuseppe Meazza stadium.
And look on YouTube for Corinthians fans here in Brazil, it's the craziest crowd in the world! You'll start to like this Brazilian team, it was the team that won the FIFA Club World Cup over Chelsea in 2012.

gl !!

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many love football ... but I personally don’t have a favorite team .. and I don’t support any of them .. yes and why should I cheer for young successful millionaires who chase the ball for fun .. the ultimate moment that interests me the final mast of the World Cup on football ... and look through the semi-finals ..... well, everyone has their own tastes .. but how to tie football ipoker .... somehow I don’t understand:captain:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Namvidnee,
Great Italian and world team, great Brazilian players played there: Kaka, Amoroso, Cafu, Leonardo, goalkeeper Dida, e os craques Rivaldo, Ronaldinho Gaucho e Ronaldo Phenomenon.
I hope that one day you can achieve your dream of going to the Giuseppe Meazza stadium.
And look on YouTube for Corinthians fans here in Brazil, it's the craziest crowd in the world! You'll start to like this Brazilian team, it was the team that won the FIFA Club World Cup over Chelsea in 2012.

gl !!
thanks

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite football team is AC Milan.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite team is Santos F.C the one that Pelé played

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite team is Manchester United and my favorite team in American football is the New York Giants

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite team is CSKA Moscow.