Dodgers win World Series and Nobody Cares

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It amazes me that we had such a world series filled with the drama of games 5 and 6 and not even a peep or congrats about it in the Sports threads of CardsChat.

In game 6 the Rays lead and their hopes to tie up the series disintegrated upon Snell being relieved immediately upon allowing just his second hit of the game.

Another mind blowing event of this series is that later in that game Turner was removed from the game in the 8th inning as it was revealed he tested positive for COVID. Had the Dodgers been behind and needing to rally this would have been a major as he was a top home run producer for LA.

How does this even happen?

To boot after the LA win all of the Dodgers who had been in contact with him are seen hugging and celebrating with each other with some barely wearing their chin diapers correctly.

This is their idea of a pandemic protocol ?!

It makes me wonder if this is reality and if the pandemic is not about some other agenda as COVID seems to be selective in which gatherings and protests are not contagious but this is probably not the place to venture down this rabbit hole.

The closing pitching by LA was brilliant with the last two batters getting caught looking as they struck out.

Anyhow a long overdue congratulations to the LA Dodgers on their 2020 World Series victory.

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It amazes me that we had such a world series filled with the drama of games 5 and 6 and not even a peep or congrats about it in the Sports threads of CardsChat.

Sadly it is probably quite understandable since to this day here you dont even need 5 fingers to count people who are actually intrested in (any) sport and this sucks :bebored:

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I and my family care and we celebrated the Dodger win. The sport that suffered a lack of interest was most notably the NBA with their support of BLM and the preaching and virtue signaling of the players. Was a Lakers fan since Jerry West and Gail Goodrich. No more. I'm done. China can have them.